Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Can see Manure coming in for him, as a replacement for there current Midfield, if he becomes any good.

This site never fails to amaze me....(not picking on you per se, just using your quote as an example).

A couple of weeks ago after the Southampton game people were saying he should be sold back to lower league and now after he could be in the midfield for one of England's best team...

Think we just need to give the mad time, he could be awful or could be great... Let's wait and see

This site never fails to amaze me....(not picking on you per se, just using your quote as an example).

A couple of weeks ago after the Southampton game people were saying he should be sold back to lower league and now after he could be in the midfield for one of England's best team...

Think we just need to give the mad time, he could be awful or could be great... Let's wait and see

I agree. Some people are frikking crazy on this website. A bit of patience both when things go bad and when things go good wouldn't go amiss.

• Like 1

I agree. Some people are frikking crazy on this website. A bit of patience both when things go bad and when things go good wouldn't go amiss.

yeah the mentalist count is massively high, the block feature is awesome though :)

when westwood had that bad 45 mins, a lot of people went massively over the top in saying how shit he was. a few people did point out it was only 45 mins of football! now we go the other way and he'll be off to united ;)

if he does go on to play for united he will have given us a least a few years of good service while he got ot that level. shall we just enjoy that bit if he does turn out to be that good?

• Like 1

I'm liking that he is becoming more vocal recently. It shows a confidence and a character that I think is important and it's not something that everyone has. Coming up from Crewe it would be easy for him to sit in the background and let more established players try to rouse the fans via OS articles etc but no, he has broken into the side and he's now taking on that little added responsibility and profile. It bodes well IMO. Fair play to him.

I'm liking that he is becoming more vocal recently. It shows a confidence and a character that I think is important and it's not something that everyone has. Coming up from Crewe it would be easy for him to sit in the background and let more established players try to rouse the fans via OS articles etc but no, he has broken into the side and he's now taking on that little added responsibility and profile. It bodes well IMO. Fair play to him.

must have that in him if he was club captain at crewe so young.