Ashley Westwood

Nabby

thats not exactly his game though, if he does pop up with some assists it'll be a through ball from deep. he's in there to keep the possession of the ball and to keep the ball moving primarily i'd say. he's more likely to be the man who picks out the player to make the assist (he hit a beautifull chipped diagonal pass from midfield to pick out gabby i think in the left hand corner of the box on sat for example).

I agree. He's more like the fulcrum of the team. Much like Busquets for Barca (I'm not for one second comparing their abilities, Busquets is the best in the world at what he does)

But Yes he's capable of a killer ball, but it's likely to set up an attack rather than create the actual chance.

I don't think we're likely to see many goals or assists from Westwood, but that doesn't mean he won't be very much part of our attacks.

when we bought him i really didnt think he was going to do well, been pleasantly proved wrong, this boy got some skill in him

A sign for all of us to maybe have some faith in our management, and as professionals they might know what they are doing. Great signing. The lad is **** starving for this level of football and is eating every game.

A refreshing thing to see. I love lambos revolution.

Looking an excellent buy, took a while to fit in but now he's keeping our whole midfield ticking. Thought he was excellent today, looked really composed and just calmed down an otherwise scrappy midfield game.

Looking an excellent buy, took a while to fit in but now he's keeping our whole midfield ticking. Thought he was excellent today, looked really composed and just calmed down an otherwise scrappy midfield game.

For one, our midfield was certainly not ticking tonight. It was pretty lacklustre. And secondly, he was never excellent. Decent, ok, maybe good, tidy, whatever - but excellent? We played at home to Reading and we never bossed the game from midfield. Again, people should ease off on the superlatives.