Joe Bennett

Si.

I will say however he can be quite temperamental and is prone to losing his head now and then as can be seen below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ka6ngVSRI

Shows his commitment to the cause though I guess.

Wait; he went to smash the shit out of that word removed McShane? I think I have a new favourite player.

Nice to see a bit of fire in his belly! Shows passion an desire.

McShane definately throws a sly shot at him towards the end, im sure if concrete Ron would have been on the pitch, he'd have knocked McShane in like a tent peg!

On the other hand Lichaj is defensively sound, but it was very noticeable that he didn't get forward at all v Newcastle.

He attacks a lot more aggressively when on played on his natural side. Always committed to defending first, though.

On the other hand Lichaj is defensively sound, but it was very noticeable that he didn't get forward at all v Newcastle.

He attacks a lot more aggressively when on played on his natural side. Always committed to defending first, though.

Although I think Lichaj is a good player, he does quite often look like he could give a penalty away. Although this again could be partly down to playing on the left.

I've heard and seen (Not a lot to be honest though) great things about him. It's good to have a natural left-back playing (When he does) and Lambert seems to be very impressed with him.

I imagine he'll be kept busy against Swansea, if he plays, so it'll be interesting to watch how he gets on.

• 3 weeks later...
Â