Joe Bennett

Si.

Marc and Brett both work their socks off to help out defensively, and we need players who are willing to hug the touchline as width creates crosses and more room for the forwards to operate.

Stevens looks rubbish, played against Tranmere and really struggled.

This Herd should have been sent of is absolute rubbish, does anyone remember his first booking? I do Fat 'Dowd' made a point of pointing to 3 or 4 places and to say persistent fouling though i myself could not remember Herd even fouling anyone before his first challenge never mind persistant. Dowd had it in for us from the start, Miralles for Everton made arguably two worse challenges than Bennett and never even got booked. If Dowd adopts the rules for sending off Bennett for two challenges then I'm sorry we'll be playing 8-a side.

This Herd should have been sent of is absolute rubbish, does anyone remember his first booking? I do Fat 'Dowd' made a point of pointing to 3 or 4 places and to say persistent fouling though i myself could not remember Herd even fouling anyone before his first challenge never mind persistant. Dowd had it in for us from the start, Miralles for Everton made arguably two worse challenges than Bennett and never even got booked. If Dowd adopts the rules for sending off Bennett for two challenges then I'm sorry we'll be playing 8-a side.

I don't actually remember the Herd yellow card but you may have a point. Dowd really is a shit ref and I don't expect us to ever win a game with him as the referee.

Bennett is making a lot of individual errors that are costing us but the defence was under such sustained pressure on Saturday it's not surprising someone snapped. Just glad Herd wasn't sent off as well, as arguably he should have been.

dont think he has made that many individual errors that led to goals. arguably saaved us a point vs WBA

I don't actually remember the Herd sending off but you may have a point. Dowd really is a shit ref and I don't expect us to ever win a game with him as the referee.

Herd took out a midfielder but ref plaeyd advantage which Guzan saved from Holt. was definitely worth a yellow card

Herd took out a midfielder but ref plaeyd advantage which Guzan saved from Holt. was definitely worth a yellow card

On which he was also on a yellow.

It was right infront of the Phil fat ****'s eyes and he played advantage.

Herd sort of got up and kinda waved his hands as if to say "no don't send me off" xD

I can't remember the first yellow though

Â