Joe Bennett

Si.

I think having Lowton (who I think has looked good) and Bennett as attacking full backs will be good for us, young, quick, attack minded. I think Vlaar and Dunne should be the central pairing for experience for these younger lads to play alongside.

He will be better than Warnock from what ive seen and he will be hungry to impress.

Welcome aboard Joe.

Could be a good signing, too bad he'll not be able to ease in to his new team instead of having to be relied on from day one. Then again some players love's a challenge like that. Let's hope he's one of those

Highly thought of left back

Say what you like about the signings being made they seem to be typical Lambert and exactly what he wants

he may not be given mega bucks to spend unforetunately but why would he waste what little he has got?

I think having Lowton (who I think has looked good) and Bennett as attacking full backs will be good for us, young, quick, attack minded. I think Vlaar and Dunne should be the central pairing for experience for these younger lads to play alongside.

He will be better than Warnock from what ive seen and he will be hungry to impress.

Welcome aboard Joe.

I wish Lowton had looked good so far. Various parts of his play have looked league one standard so far. Although I'm all for giving the boy time, it's not like I'm keen to see Hutton again in a hurry.

he may not be given mega bucks to spend unforetunately....

Do we (you) know that for certain?

It could well be that Lerner has said to 'big buys'..... but it could also be that PL does not see the value in some of the 'expensive players' being banded around? He is a Scot after all.... always want value for money!

PL may also be waiting for January when the new European scouting comes into its own before shooting his load.....

In fairness the clubs that we are being linked with have got a very good record with young players, Middlesbrough in recent years have had Downing & Johnson so they clearly know how to produce left sided players. :) Charlton have had Defoe & Parker so hopefully these lads know their stuff. Not too sure about Chesterfield though ;)

From a 'Boro fan.

He's an attacking full-back, but is a very good ball winner too. 'Boro have played 5-3-2 quite a lot recently, so he's played as a wing back. He can also play on the left wing. I think he's a proper Lambert full-back. Likes to get forward and put crosses in, but is also solid in a tackle. He's also quite tricky. He's still a bit raw, and I feel he can learn a lot at Villa.

Â