Rino8

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

Darwin Nunez getting slated on Twitter after 2 pre season games.

He's been slated online for a while about having bad control and finishing. There's some clips knocking around that don't look great. Only got worse and more noticeable since the move to Liverpool. I think he'll come good though. 

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

He's been slated online for a while about having bad control

For me that's the first thing I look for in a player, generally if you see good control of the ball you're looking at a good player. Lukaku and watkins are good examples, below standard players because of their 50p feet. 

21 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Darwin Nunez getting slated on Twitter after 2 pre season games.

I havent seen anything in him thats worth the hype or the price, still harsh to write him off in pre-season :D 

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

I havent seen anything in him thats worth the hype or the price, still harsh to write him off in pre-season :D 

Usually new signings look ace in pre-season then go to shit. This could be a fun one.

35 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Nunez scored 4 last night vs RBL

Worth watching, his penalty and 4th goal were very lucky, even his 3rd has a hint of fortune about it but his 2nd is a quality finish 

Yeah just watched, I agree - Heard he'd scored 4 so was expecting something special when in truth they were all a bit meh. 

2nd and 3rd goals were ok, but ones you'd expect your striker to score.

4 hours ago, WakefieldVillan said:

Yeah just watched, I agree - Heard he'd scored 4 so was expecting something special when in truth they were all a bit meh. 

2nd and 3rd goals were ok, but ones you'd expect your striker to score.

So he's a striker doing what a striker should do?

Sounds awful...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Sounds awful...

That's why it's interesting to see

Its 1 really good top quality finish and a couple you could probably put on the keeper 

I think he'll score goals if he gets games because he plays for a quality team but at the same time I'm not 100% sold on him which makes him interesting, he doesn't look like a £85m striker that's for sure 

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's why it's interesting to see

Its 1 really good top quality finish and a couple you could probably put on the keeper 

I think he'll score goals if he gets games because he plays for a quality team but at the same time I'm not 100% sold on him which makes him interesting, he doesn't look like a £85m striker that's for sure 

He's interesting because he's a young striker learning the game and has moved to one of the best clubs in World football.  It seemed like he took a while to settle at Benfica, but then scored very well in his second season (26 in 28).  I'd imagine similar may well be seen this time round.

There's a level of risk involved - and I think the £85m figure gets reached with add-ons, the purchase is around £60m from memory - as he's still very much a raw talent.  He's been bought for the long-term.

5 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Sounds awful...

Ha, fair enough - it may have come across that I was knocking him, I wasn't meaning to, just commenting on the goals last night - I'm sure he will do well like the majority of Klopp's signings.

• Like 1

In what might be a new record, Klopp is already complaining about pre season. He is now complaining it is too short since all his other complaints seems to be Liverpool play too much

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

In what might be a new record, Klopp is already complaining about pre season. He is now complaining it is too short since all his other complaints seems to be Liverpool play too much

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886nodgymbu29qdhpgl8f

I want him to fail so much but sadly he’s a great manager and has a great squad to utilise.

However, he is a whining classless clearing in the woods

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

It's not normal to try and win every trophy every year. He seems to think that's what they should be able to do and all of football should be changed so it's easier for him to do it. Idiot.

16 hours ago, Zatman said:

Klopp is such a cry baby, boo bloody hoo!! One of the reasons I hate Liverpool, their fans because they are complete ass hats and the manager, moan moan moan moan!! 

Â