Rino8

On 02/05/2019 at 18:51, Keyblade said:

Never understood why Vertonghen and Alderweireld aren't in these conversations. Best CB partnership in the world for me. Vertonghen in particular is just a Rolls Royce of a defender.

how often do those 2 actually get to play CB? for some reason I always thought spurs shifted them around using them as cover for right and left back and then you throw in both players not having amazing injury records, I would guess they've been a CB partnership less than 20 times in spurs near 60 games this season

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

how often do those 2 actually get to play CB? for some reason I always thought spurs shifted them around using them as cover for right and left back and then you throw in both players not having amazing injury records, I would guess they've been a CB partnership less than 20 times in spurs near 60 games this season

Pretty much every game this season. Last season Alderweireld was injured and/or falling out with Poch so we didn't get to see it much.

4 hours ago, coda said:

I hope Leicester beat Citeh tonight and Liverpool lose their last game.

I couldn't take the stress of it. Go on City! 

32 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

For years, decades maybe, we're going to have scousers going on about the year they lost one game all season and still didn't win the league. And it'll be funny every single time. 

When they do eventually win the title again it will be unbearable, the more it’s prolonged the better. 

• Like 1

I play for a futsal team of Liverpool fans, wearing Liverpool shirts. I'm so wearing a black armband when the bin-dippers lose the title 😀

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, MrDuck said:

I play for a futsal team of Liverpool fans, wearing Liverpool shirts. I'm so wearing a black armband when the bin-dippers lose the title 😀

a knock off or old Schity shirt off eBay would be priceless!

Blast from the past here but ex Plop player John Aldridge is apparently very upset about the way Luis Suarez behaved in the first leg.

Not so much him celebrating the goal, but rather that he "behaved like a rat" as in him harassing the Plop players, kept falling over trying to get them booked and being a general ass.

So pretty much behaved like he has for every single game of his career.

The nerve of guys eh? Doing it against Plop.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sne said:

Blast from the past here but ex Plop player John Aldridge is apparently very upset about the way Luis Suarez behaved in the first leg.

Not so much him celebrating the goal, but rather that he "behaved like a rat" as in him harassing the Plop players, kept falling over trying to get them booked and being a general ass.

So pretty much behaved like he has for every single game of his career.

The nerve of guys eh? Doing it against Plop.

As an Ireland fan its hard to say but John Aldridge is a biased prick. Has a football article in Irish media and has never wrote about anybody else. A lot of it delusional

4 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

I’m waiting for the inevitable flood of articles of “City may have won the title but Liverpool won our hearts” Matthew Syed has already started early with this one in The Times 🤢 🤢

It's funny to watch though. It's like propaganda that just doesn't work.

If this was any other team aside from maybe Utd, it'd be more towards 50/50 split over who neutrals want to win the title. As it is, it's about 85% of neutrals who really, passionately don't want Liverpool. Very funny.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

It's funny to watch though. It's like propaganda that just doesn't work.

If this was any other team aside from maybe Utd, it'd be more towards 50/50 split over who neutrals want to win the title. As it is, it's about 85% of neutrals who really, passionately don't want Liverpool. Very funny.

And the funny thing is people are not really cheering for Man City to win. 

Just anyone that can win it instead of Liverpool 😂

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

And the funny thing is people are not really cheering for Man City to win. 

Just anyone that can win it instead of Liverpool 😂

I loathe the idea of Liverpool winning the title...

But Man City and Spurs are without a doubt in my top 3 of teams I bloody hate... so actually I’d rather see Liverpool win it than either of those bunch of ****s

I remember the vomit inducing media spin for Gerrard final game for Liverpool in the FA Cup final on his birthday 

So many neutrals cheered Villa that day 😂

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

I loathe the idea of Liverpool winning the title...

But Man City and Spurs are without a doubt in my top 3 of teams I bloody hate... so actually I’d rather see Liverpool win it than either of those bunch of ****s

I am not really bothered about Spurs winning it but City winning it year after year is now becoming boring and I find it annoying that they have been such poor representatives of English football in Europe. 

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I am not really bothered about Spurs winning it but City winning it year after year is now becoming boring and I find it annoying that they have been such poor representatives of English football in Europe. 

This will be the 2nd win since 2014. Chelsea won 2 in that time

Just now, Zatman said:

This will be the 2nd win since 2014. Chelsea won 2 in that time

Yes but 100 pts last season 98 this season.  If it wasn't for Liverpool it would have been so easy for them. Next season do you see any difference? 

Â