Rino8

19 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Mike basset does not lose its relevance at all with the passage of time 

Its how I imagine a Sam Allardyce teamtalk going, 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zatman said:

Was it a 7 point lead they threw away at the top

Hopefully Spurs can pile on misery in Champs League final

I think it was 11 points at one stage but city had games in hand.

8 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I think it was 11 points at one stage but city had games in hand.

Bloody hell, like most things its barely mentioned in the media

29 minutes ago, Zatman said:

It was before Christmas and a majority of the media already reckoned Liverpool would win it.

And operation "well Liverpool have done incredible to get close" has started on talksport.

Ray Houghton and Stuart Pearce both saying Liverpool have done so well considering the money Man city spend. 

Black armband times.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Keown going on about how they haven’t blown it, the general consensus among the final score panel is that they haven’t.

Yet back in December the beeb were suggesting it would be “unprecedented” if they didn’t go on to win the league. 

Records were broken, history was made and plenty of goals were scored. 

So why would failure to win the title now be unprecedented for Liverpool......

Liverpool move into the new year seven points ahead at the top of the table and no team in Premier League history has been so far clear on New Year's Day and not gone on to win the title. 

Twice teams have been five points in front and finished second, but that is the biggest lead that has slipped at this stage.

BBC link

• Like 3

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

What a shame.

Cheers Nick

23 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

It was before Christmas and a majority of the media already reckoned Liverpool would win it.

And operation "well Liverpool have done incredible to get close" has started on talksport.

Ray Houghton and Stuart Pearce both saying Liverpool have done so well considering the money Man city spend. 

Black armband times.

Havent liverpool outspent man city in the last 2 seasons ?

Chuffed to bits they didnt win it.

Klopp will be on soon saying how they wont be spending big in the summer........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimzk5 said:

Black armband times.

Liverpool inflated the goalkeeper and centre back market by smashing the records in signing Allisson and Van Dijk

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Liverpool inflated the goalkeeper and centre back market by smashing the records in signing Allisson and Van Dijk

I don't think I've heard anyone in the press say the name Van dijk without following up with "he's a rolls Royce defender" like he was some nobody they picked up for free, never mention the transfer fee.

Nor the fact he looks like a statue off Easter Island.

Edited by Jimzk5

Â