Rino8

Well the lfc fans were their top arrogant selves again on radio last night...

"We deserve to win the CL" ... Why ? 

"Ronaldo would not get in this Liverpool team"

"All british football fans will be routing for us."

Hahahaha honestly the self entitlement these lot have is sickening... i hope Roma or Madrid do them... we will not hear the last of King Salah.. we are european royalty blah blah f*****g blah

• Like 3

The ego and the sense of entitlement is what amuses me.
"We could cause RM all kinds of trouble." " RM have been very lucky to even get this far."  "They won't want to face Liverpool's attack."

They have beat PSG, Bayern and Juve already. This is their 3rd final in a row ffs, they know how to win this thing, they have been there and done it. I would back them no matter what "poor form" they are in.

The **** arrogance of ex Liverpool brigade.

22 hours ago, bobzy said:

Literally no comment on this.

But outrage over a bus.

Superb :D  :D  :D 

probably because they’re fans from this country and we comment on what is closest to us, it’s a disgrace what the Roma fans did of course.

Just now, a m ole said:

comfortable?!

A wonder strike and a harsh penalty in the last, what, 5(?) minutes made the tie look somewhat closer than it really was.

2 harsh penalties and an own goal accounted for 50% of Roma's goals over the 2 legs.  They didn't offer anywhere near enough IMO and Liverpool could've probably turned it on more if needed.  Leaky defence is pretty kind.

Â