Rino8

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Looking forward to watching Ronaldo busting out his Tory MP power pose after his third goal in the final.

a Liverpool fans double nightmare 

8 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Looking forward to watching Ronaldo busting out his Tory MP power pose after his third goal in the final.

Im looking forward to ronaldo running off shirtless flexing his muscles and striking that pose after doing **** all for 89 minutes but scoring madrids 5th goal and "winning" the game 

;)

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, bobzy said:

A wonder strike and a harsh penalty in the last, what, 5(?) minutes made the tie look somewhat closer than it really was.

2 harsh penalties and an own goal accounted for 50% of Roma's goals over the 2 legs.  They didn't offer anywhere near enough IMO and Liverpool could've probably turned it on more if needed.  Leaky defence is pretty kind.

1 harsh penalty, one that made up for a clear one earlier on that denied a goal as Roma battered Liverpool - a Liverpool who just had to see the game out and lost 4-2. If Roma hadn’t been so reckless in defence a 4-1 was so nearly on the cards and they could have thrown away a 5-0 lead.

Comfortable is about as generous as you could get.

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Out of 70,000 seats, Liverpool have announced that they get 16,626 tickets.

About 10,500 go on sale to their fans.

Makes my blood boil just reading that, sums up evrything that is wrong with this world.

10 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

Makes my blood boil just reading that, sums up evrything that is wrong with this world.

Its the same with every big cup final, every year.

Liverpool will get officially less than 25%, same for Real I presume and the rest will go to sponsors and FIFA "friends"... when the game comes around the stadium will be ~50/50 with Liverpool and Madrid fans so all these hangers on who got their free tickets to the game sell them on to fans anyway on the black market for a huge profit. I wonder how high fixing this is on FIFA's to do list?

If you believe the rumours the euros held in ukraine / poland had terrible corporate sales causing uefa to go with this multi country 2020 idea, so uefa have "fixed" it

Forget the brown paper envelope under the table stuff how many FA delegates happily and legally voted for qatar knowing that they will have the best month of their life in 2022?

The corporate side of it is going in the other direction rather than towards fans

Whats worse than it imo is the flights and hotels tripling in price

After the game last night I think it was Steve McManaman that said "Its going to be a fantastic final, full of history and full of superstars".

Do Liverpool have ANY superstars? Salah has carried them this year in his personal best year, not a superstar unless he strings a few of these years together. Anyone else?

21 hours ago, leighavfc said:

Well the lfc fans were their top arrogant selves again on radio last night...

"We deserve to win the CL" ... Why ? 

"Ronaldo would not get in this Liverpool team"

"All british football fans will be routing for us."

Hahahaha honestly the self entitlement these lot have is sickening... i hope Roma or Madrid do them... we will not hear the last of King Salah.. we are european royalty blah blah f*****g blah

Haha,ronaldo would not get in this liverpool team? 

He will rip his beloved liverpool apart.

I hate real madrid, but i hate liverpool more and them winning the CL would be to much for me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Its the same with every big cup final, every year.

Liverpool will get officially less than 25%, same for Real I presume and the rest will go to sponsors and FIFA "friends"... when the game comes around the stadium will be ~50/50 with Liverpool and Madrid fans so all these hangers on who got their free tickets to the game sell them on to fans anyway on the black market for a huge profit. I wonder how high fixing this is on FIFA's to do list?

FIFA is a joke

49 minutes ago, Genie said:

After the game last night I think it was Steve McManaman that said "Its going to be a fantastic final, full of history and full of superstars".

Do Liverpool have ANY superstars? Salah has carried them this year in his personal best year, not a superstar unless he strings a few of these years together. Anyone else?

Maybe firmino but thats a stretch

Liverpool dont have any world clase players other than salah 

On a side note as much as i hate liverpool and dont want them to win i am pleased for milner, still not getting headlines but at least getting a bit of recognition 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ikantcpell said:

Haha,ronaldo would not get in this liverpool team? 

He will rip his beloved liverpool apart.

I hate real madrid, but i hate liverpool more and them winning the CL would be to much for me.

Genuinely, Ronaldo would not get into the Liverpool team.  That's not to say he is/isn't a better player than Salah/Firmino/Mane, but he's a completely different type of player and it just wouldn't work in the same way.

He offers absolutely **** all in a match these days, but scores goals.  Liverpool don't operate that way.

I don't particularly understand the hatred for Liverpool - particularly when compared to a genuinely scummy club like Real Madrid.

Just now, bobzy said:

Genuinely, Ronaldo would not get into the Liverpool team. 

Lol. Course he **** would.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Just now, bobzy said:

Insightful.

What insight are you after?

He's one of the best players in the world.

There's not a team in the world who wouldn't have him in their starting lineup.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

What insight are you after?

He's one of the best players in the world.

There's not a team in the world who wouldn't have him in their starting lineup.

There's possibly not a team in the world who wouldn't change their setup to have him included but, given how Liverpool play, Ronaldo wouldn't work for them.

As I said in original post, that isn't to say he isn't a better player than Salah/Firmino/Mane - it's just about context.

23 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I don't particularly understand the hatred for Liverpool - particularly when compared to a genuinely scummy club like Real Madrid.

That's because you appear to quite like them - a lot.

I'd rather see Birmingham City win the CL than Liverpool.

And as for your comment about RONALDO not getting into the team? :crylaugh: 

If Ronaldo is on your squad, you cater the way you play, to suit HIM, seeing as he's currently rated as the best player in the world. 

Ronaldo or Firmino? :crylaugh:  

WOW. 

16 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Genuinely, Ronaldo would not get into the Liverpool team.  That's not to say he is/isn't a better player than Salah/Firmino/Mane, but he's a completely different type of player and it just wouldn't work in the same way.

He offers absolutely **** all in a match these days, but scores goals.  Liverpool don't operate that way.

My hate for liverpool comes from my arrogant liverpool supporting friends who i had to put up with for 20 years, evry year they put alot of money on liverpool to win the league, this is our year ohh and our team is so much better then evrybody else.

Maybe if i lived in england instead i would not dislike liverpool so much, scandinavian reds are a special kind of stupid.

• Like 1

Â