Rino8

20 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

If a concussion is still doing damage then it'd be totally irresponsible to continue to play him. It could be that he is psychologically scarred somewhat and it's affecting his concentration. Have to feel for him.

Or it could be that he’s a **** shite goalkeeper. 

On 23/06/2018 at 17:00, Zatman said:

Salah now given honorary Chechnya citizenship by a warlord. Club keeps signing gems of humans

You can't say that about one of the bastions of English football - who buck to modern trend of paying multi millions for players, and produce home grown talent instead - well so I read in a newspaper anyway. You must have heard of the Anfield boot room ? surely...

And there fans are fantastic - never causing any trouble - and those who stoned the Man City team bus - and sent death threats to one of there own players they are just imposters !

Liverpool FC - Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing. 

Have reportedly offered £62million for Alisson.

I mean, I know I've been saying they need a keeper for years but bloody hell :D 

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Have reportedly offered £62million for Alisson.

I mean, I know I've been saying they need a keeper for years but bloody hell :D 

£66.8m fee agreed (€70m)

Mental.

4 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Crazy fee. Feels wrong that Buffon will no longer be the World’s most expensive keeper :( 

I think Ederson overtook him last season but this is nearly double Ederson value

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

the same week courtois goes for £35m

think it also puts klopps spending over £500m

Liverpool's signings have largely been very good though. Klopp took over a team that needed a major overhaul. 

Absolutely insane. Roma only paid 6.5 million for him 2 years ago, He couldn't get in their team at all the first season apart from cup games as Szczęsny was there.

1 full season last year where he conceded 47 goals in 49 appearances including liverpool themselves smashing 7 past him and he's worth 70 million quid?

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

the same week courtois goes for £35m

think it also puts klopps spending over £500m

Sure i expect him out moaning as usual about other teams having bigger budgets

Done deal. It's how Liverpool do business nowadays.

Dick around for 4 years not improving that particular area of your time.

Then slap in a ridiculous bid on a player that would go some way to improving that area.

Have him signed by tea time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Ox apparently out for the whole season

Really feel for the lad. After all this time he finally gets a run in the same position, gets himself in the form of his life and then spends the next season out injured. Think he could have been a big player in that system for England in Russia too. Big shame for him. 

Edited by villaglint
  • Like 2

Â