Rino8

9 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Never realised just how many Liverpool fans are in this office until the past few weeks.

Not even joking, they are all at it. People who have worked here for years and never spoke about football once in that time.

Power of the media mate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/01/2019 at 12:10, rodders0223 said:

Never realised just how many Liverpool fans are in this office until the past few weeks.

Not even joking, they are all at it. People who have worked here for years and never spoke about football once in that time.

Ah the deep cover kind of clearings in the woods... they’ll all coming out the wood work. I’m praying for another Gerrard style moment.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I'm hoping Salah get's a lengthy injury, that will mess them up and he's an incredibly unlikable player, probably the worst diver to grace the Premier League, at least, in the past decade.

Starting to think Ramos was innocent all along. A dive gone wrong

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

woeful positioning from Van Dijk

He's immune from criticism in the English media for some bizarre reason. Good player but gets caught out by being too casual and inattentive a fair bit.

Edited by villa89

He’s ill apparently. I can’t stand Liverpool but I’d say he’s one of the best in the league if not the world at the moment.

Here’s hoping Leicester grab another or at least hold on. City doing their best to worry me.

5 minutes ago, penguin said:

He’s ill apparently. I can’t stand Liverpool but I’d say he’s one of the best in the league if not the world at the moment.

Here’s hoping Leicester grab another or at least hold on. City doing their best to worry me.

He is good but the media are building him up as a mix of every great Italian centre back combined

I would struggle put him in top 5 in the world 

happy mediaman Klopp as usual when doesnt get a result is moaning. Complaining at the ref and then whining to Pellegrini at the end about the added time

One of the most genuine dickheads in the game

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Zatman said:

happy mediaman Klopp as usual when doesnt get a result is moaning. Complaining at the ref and then whining to Pellegrini at the end about the added time

One of the most genuine dickheads in the game

First goal was a mile offside, jammy bastards were fortunate to get a point out the game.

But it's only a point and Man City now only 3 points behind with superior goal difference.

It's happening again, bwahahahahaha!

EquatorialRemorsefulDore-size_restricted

Edited by AshVilla
  • Haha 2

Â