Rino8

14 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

These really need to lose a game soon, the longer they go unbeaten the worse the fans will become. “It’s our year! It’s ours to lose” etc etc..

Which will make it all the sweeter when they inevitably **** it up.

Edited by penguin
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I just like Klopp. I think Pep and him are way ahead of the rest. 

Sort of helps they have nearly spent a billion between them since taking over in England

Klopp has been at Liverpool longer, spent more money than Mourinho and has actually won NO trophies

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Sort of helps they have nearly spent a billion between them since taking over in England

Klopp has been at Liverpool longer, spent more money than Mourinho and has actually won NO trophies

Yes if you base success purely on trophies won I would agree but he has improved Liverpool year by year and now they are the only viable team that can challenge Man City. When he took over there was nothing sustainable there. Yes they came close to the title thanks to Luis Suarez but that was a one off. 

22 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I can help it. Because he's a tw*t.

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c1897e96175363463

That was during a game FFS

At the time I was thinking that could have easily sparked violence in the crowd (last minute winner in the derby). 

I hate just how self aware he is with the media and fans, and how they lap it up.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I don't like the bloke. Doing the above just makes him the ultimate clearing in the woods imo. 

He's a good manager though.

Yup. Can't deny his ability to make a team play very good football. 

Not keen on him though. 

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I don't like Liverpool but don't mind Klopp.  Don't get the personal dislike for him myself.

He were our manager getting results and behaving that way we would love him. But alot of other fans hate Liverpool as a club so it's understandable that people don't like Klopp

6 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

He were our manager getting results and behaving that way we would love him. But alot of other fans hate Liverpool as a club so it's understandable that people don't like Klopp

He was an asshole at Dortmund. The clip of him abusing the 4th official was played off as passion

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He was an asshole at Dortmund. The clip of him abusing the 4th official was played off as passion

You can be the biggest asshole in the world to me, if you're a manager at my football club and winning i can't help but love what the manager is doing.

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

You can be the biggest asshole in the world to me, if you're a manager at my football club and winning i can't help but love what the manager is doing.

Yep.

Sherwood was a real Representative for Wellingborough but man I enjoyed that semi-final at Wembley.

Edited by Tomaszk

1 hour ago, TheAuthority said:

Nah I just don’t like him.

I didn’t hate Woy when he was managing the bin dippers & I detest Liverplop.

I'm almost 100 % certain you would love the guy if he were our manager getting results

Edited by villalad21

Â