Rino8

5 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I'm almost 100 % certain you would love the guy if he were our manager getting results

You are almost 100% certain.... I am telling you I'm am completely 100% certain that I wouldn't like him if he was our manager. 

But for example/comparison Ashley Young. I loved it if it he scored or got an assist. But I didn't like him for his diving and I thought he was a clearing in the woods for doing it. I don't want to win that way.

Edited by TheAuthority

18 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The capital shithole of Northants.

Horrible little town full of deadbeats, arseholes and junkies.

Worse than Corby?! 

I've been to the Hungry Horse by the Corby Town ground and to quote Obi Wan Kenobi, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy 

26 minutes ago, Xela said:

Worse than Corby?! 

I've been to the Hungry Horse by the Corby Town ground and to quote Obi Wan Kenobi, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy 

Much worse than Corby.

Corby was bad in the 80's and 90's Xela for sure. Even featured in the book of 'Crap Towns' at one time.

The place was regenerated massively over the years andt like everywhere you still get a group of vile individuals in pockets.(I take it you met some idiots at the ground or in the pub) assuming you went to the Chequered Flag?

Also, Did you go to the new Steel Park ground or the old Rockingham Triangle stadium chap?.

Otherwise, Corby is not a bad place and the people are generally kind and welcoming folk. You must have unfortunately bumped into a small minority of arseholes I assume.  :D

Edited by AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

I guess you either love or loathe him. I am in the love camp. I bet  the players love playing for him. 

I'd love him to be our/my manager.

But I don't like him.

• Like 1

They’ve been here before a few times in the last 5 years and always cock it up so it’s somethjng to look forward too :lol:

Cannot stand Klopp, like Jose it’s all jokes and banter when winning and you see the true colours when the chips are down.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I hate Liverpool, rancid club, rancid fans, but City are everything that's wrong with football, so I'd much prefer Liverpool to win than them.

I would dread the Klopp antics if won the league. Probably jump into the Kop or something cringy

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I hate Liverpool, rancid club, rancid fans, but City are everything that's wrong with football, so I'd much prefer Liverpool to win than them.

I can separate myself from the frustration of another City win, but I can't separate myself from my Liverpool supporting mates who will go on about winning the league forever.

The only reason i'd like City to fall away really is because I want them to get in some FFP trouble and challenge it.

3 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

But the City fans are not as bad as red scouse. For that reason, I hope they pup Liverpool to the title.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Well, City have ballsed up again. It's Liverpool's to lose now.:bang:

If it does, hopefully Brexit happens in next few months and they decide to cut off British TV from rest of Europe ;) 

• Haha 1

Â