Rino8

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

I agree some change, I’m not sure Gerard ever did. He always cam across as overly arrogant to the point where he felt he could do what he wanted. Very good footballer yes, but as a person I don’t think so

I think the school incident changed his perception and outlook on many things.

15 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

You wait, they will be praising their virtues as a noble football club compared to the money bags City next.... without a hint of **** irony.

Alvin Martin on talksport just a minute ago said Liverpool leading by 6 points is incredible given the budgets of the clubs they are fighting against. 

• Haha 2

Just think them and Man City are well ahead of the rest. Even Shaquiri has improved significantly under Klopp. Eyebrows were raised when they paid what they did for van Dijk but hes the best cb in the Premier League now. 

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

Just think them and Man City are well ahead of the rest. Even Shaquiri has improved significantly under Klopp. Eyebrows were raised when they paid what they did for van Dijk but hes the best cb in the Premier League now. 

Aldererwald is a much better defender. If he played for a big team he be wanked about too

Its good for Liverpool they might win the weakest Premier League ever

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PaulC said:

Best player in the world according to some of the hand jobs in the media...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Best player in the world according to some of the hand jobs in the media...

If Chelsea or Man City were top 'X player' would also be brandished one of the best just so those rocket polishers on telly look good keeping up with the man of the moment foe them to splash over, when in actual fact they generally talk aload of bollocks most of the time. MOTD especially.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

21 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Alvin Martin on talksport just a minute ago said Liverpool leading by 6 points is incredible given the budgets of the clubs they are fighting against. 

What a clown

They've spent over £330m in 18 months 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Unreal how good they have hit in transfers the past decade.

After Torres they got Suarez

After Suarez they got Coutinho

After Coutinho they got Salah

They keep finding gem after gem, it's actually unreal.

Not exactly unknown gems

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Aldererwald is a much better defender. If he played for a big team he be wanked about too

Its good for Liverpool they might win the weakest Premier League ever

I fail to see how its weak? All four teams in the champions league last 16. Probably as strong as its ever been in my view. 

• Like 2

Â