Ron Vlaar

irreverentad

Only defence I can give him for their 3rd goal today was Fellaini had a huge handful of his shirt.

Not sure that excuses it, mind.

I've seen the replay. Not only does Fellani push him on numerous occassions, he got a telling shove in the back from another Everton player (Anichibe?) that put him in front of Fellani as the ball was delivered.

Perhaps that doesn't excuse it - but who else was going to mark Fellani? Clark?

Edited by ozvillafan

So Fellaini, who's one of the most dangerous people in the air in football at the moment and is going to play for a very top club soon, managed to score a header against Vlaar and so that makes him shit?

Do me a favour.

Ron is a very good CB and is having to carry both Clark and Bennett at the back, whilst dealing with his own dip in confidence. 

• Like 1

So Fellaini, who's one of the most dangerous people in the air in football at the moment and is going to play for a very top club soon, managed to score a header against Vlaar and so that makes him shit?

Do me a favour.

Ron is a very good CB and is having to carry both Clark and Bennett at the back, whilst dealing with his own dip in confidence. 

What about when he lost his marker against Bradford City for their equalizer or the late goal from the West Brom corner?

Did anybody here Hansons analysis on MOD, he was bang on the money when he talked about Clarke and his inexperience, the way he constantly gets close and tries to dance with the forwards is abysmal and shows a total lack of experience and confidence, why can our coaches not bloody see this and advise the lad on what he should be doing. Hanson could see how to put it right so why can't they.

• Like 1

What about when he lost his marker against Bradford City for their equalizer or the late goal from the West Brom corner?

Or what about all the good stuff he does as well?

Considering the fee we paid, he's been a very good signing. 

Â