Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

No Pace, no acceleration.All players had to do was stand him up then push the ball past him, he had no recovery pace.Good at going forward, good cross, but not good enough defensively imho for a Prem Lge FB.

Agree with that.Bacuna has more pace and strength but his positioning can be poor, that can be coached.

Also we are near limit of 25 man squad we cant have 3 RBs in squad.So makes sense to loan him out.

Loaned out to Middlesbrough for the season.

Urgh, I like Lowton, sad to see him loaned out. Means Hutton and Bacuna are going to be our right backs this season, oh joy. 

Hope Lowton gets his confidence back and comes back better. I still have hope for him. There's a good player in there imo.

Hope Lowton gets his confidence back and comes back better. I still have hope for him. There's a good player in there imo.

Maybe if he were younger. He's 25, being loaned out for the season at his age and a couple of years in to his contract is as good as announcing he's finished at the club, IMO.

Think this justs sums lambert and are club up imho. Firstly billy bigs**t said hutton not good enough we got matt lowton hes gunna be a real top player and now look gunna be loaned out lambert is useless he bombed the bomb squad and look they bern decent what a total inept manager we have next player to go will be someone like westwood " hes played mans football" do one lambert

Maybe if he were younger. He's 25, being loaned out for the season at his age and a couple of years in to his contract is as good as announcing he's finished at the club, IMO.

vXivyCh.jpg

• Like 1

Didn't he move back to Sheffield without telling anyone then got caught out because he got stuck in traffic?? Cracking footballer but unfortunately not a good defender which when being a RB is a shame if he had a bit more pace he'd be quality but you can't teach that!

If he does go it won't be the biggest loss as others have said no point having 3 players challenging for RB and clearly Hutton and Bacuna are ahead in Lamberts mind.

I will look back on that Sunderland game with fondness and regret. One of the best games I've seen from a Villa full back in many a year. Such a shame he never kicked on from that and in fact went significantly backwards.

Bigger shame is that he will have those same regrets x100 if he never makes it back to the Prem

Should've played better defense, plain and simple. Too bad, like most others I had high hopes for him at the start of last season. Now I don't know where he'd fit. He's not really a midfielder either. Oh well.

He's not good enough so not a loss. Think he was vastly overrated during his first season, he's a very poor defender which despite having decent footballing ability is key for the position he plays.

Â