Matthew Lowton

Qwpzxjor1

Young and hungry Young and hungry Young and hungry Young and hungry Young and hungry.........

Keep on saying it and eventually they will believe.......

You've said young and hungry more times in your last 10 posts than the club have through PR in it's entire history.

I would say somewhere between 1 and 5 percent of the fans believed the PR and the vast vast majority of fans realised it was cost cutting. We were bringing in young low league players on cheap wages to cut costs.

Lowton was and is a good footballer but Hutton is an experienced RB who has had good seasons in this league and Scotland and played internationally. He's just a better option

Just because a player is leaving doesn't mean we have to paint them and everyone else in the squad as lower-league standard at best.

avfc82 I think you're deluded. Some of us are educated enough to form our own opinions.

Deluded were the fans who fell for the young and hungry crap. Some of us more enlightened fans saw the truth right from the off.

avfc82 I think you're deluded. Some of us are educated enough to form our own opinions.

Deluded were the fans who fell for the young and hungry crap. Some of us more enlightened fans saw the truth right from the off.

Who "fell" for it? We bought young and hungry players to reduce the wage bill. I think it would be hard to find someone on this forum who didn't realise this before the end of the first transfer window with Lambert

Are you euphoric in this moment? Not because of any phony transfer policy, but because you are enlightened by your intelligence.

Edited by ArteSuave

Another forgettable player unfortunately.

I will never forget that goal or the 6-1.

I remember after his performances at the back end of the 2012/2013 season he was being touted as a future England international by many on here (me included).

• Like 1

Another forgettable player unfortunately.

'fraid so.  When Alan Hutton comes back into the fold and instantly looks twice the player in terms of ability and attitude, you know his time is probably up.

Â