Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

I don't see the point in giving gabby stick. We know his limitations and his strengths. We know he's not good enough to play for bigger teams and we know he's a very important player for us.

He is good enough to play for the biggest teams as a squad player.

They'd use him exclusively in away games.

• Like 2

Benteke put it on a plate for him. I cannot fathom what's going through his head. If he'd have made the keeper work, you'd forgive him but to do what he did....unforgivable in our predicament.

He does not deserve to walk straight back into our team. He was woeful on Saturday and just as poor tonight.

He doesn't have a good enough touch to play as a striker. Its blindingly obvious that he suits the winger role better.  He gets more space and the extra bit of time he gets is exactly what he needs due to his bad touch and lack of composure. He also has a decent cross on him.

• Like 4

Has been quite rubbish ever since his return. Miscontrolled a through ball from Weimann for a clear chance, basically invisible against West Ham, rather invisible today as well and inexplicably failed to shoot despite Benteke gloriously playing him through 1 on 1.

Gabby has never been consistent - top class when he;s on it and pretty ineffectual when he's not.

Should obviously have buried the one glaring chance but a few minutes before that Weimann put him in a great position to shoot and again his first touch let him down.

i'll be generous and say hes not fit/playing through pain.

Â