Gabby Agbonlahor

R.Bear

As I keep on saying first name on the teamsheet away from home everytime for me. The first half shows just how crucial him playing well is to our counter attacking game and it falls apart when he's not around.

Hope the injury isn't too bad, we need him v WBA. Got a free weekend so hopefully the extra few days will be enough.

Forget his injury, I want a GIF of his stepovers.

They reminded me of when Heskey tried to do them that time when he played for England.

Best are Milner's slowest ever stopovers.

Milner's actually good at them though. Gabby looks like a stallion on roller skates when he tries them.

• Like 1

Immense today! Gave them nightmares in the first half.

Anyone notice that little skip he does before shooting/crossing. What is that about? He does it a lot. I know he's unorthodox anyway and not a natural footballer (cliche but true).

'Not a natural footballer' can be said about 95 percent of premier league players.  I would say it better to say late developer. Really only players like Silva, Cazorla, Ozil , Mata and Hazard are naturals most players have got to the stage they are through tens of thousands of hours with a football at their feet as opposed to a out of the ordinary natural  aptitude, its their passion for playing the game thats got them where they rather than innate ability.. 

Gabby can actually play some really nice passes sometimes, I occassionally find myself saying **** was that Gabby.  His crossing is good (on his right foot, though he is good at drilling them across the six yard box on his left), The cross for Benteke's goal tonight was lovely. He can shoot with both feet and has even learned to dribble, as well as knock the ball past opponents and he is decent in the air for a player of his height. The technical side of his game has steadily improved since MON left.  His touch is still hit and miss though! Every season where he gets a run of games he shows improvements in his game, As a player he is still developing and with probably do so until he hit his early thirties.

Forget his injury, I want a GIF of his stepovers.

They reminded me of when Heskey tried to do them that time when he played for England.

Best are Milner's slowest ever stopovers.

Milner's actually good at them though. Gabby looks like a stallion on roller skates when he tries them.

First+Time+ice+skating.+What+it+feels+li

• Like 1

Â