Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

I tend to think that people in particular that call it Twatter are my nans age and are suspicious of the white mans magic talky picture box that contains the internets.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you've quite understood. I don't think anyone has actually said that and you've rather over reacted because some of us have registered a dislike of the random crap that we avoid on Twitter being forced in our faces on here now.

If you don't mind.... I might post the odd funny tweet... but I don't post crap on the board and YOU were the one saying you were taking the piss!

However who cares.... this is a day we've ALL been looking forward to a new manager and a new era... 2500 Villa Fans chanted his name for Paul Lambert for next manager and they've got him..

But hey time for a good moan eh?..............

Happy days!!

You read a post, see that it's quoted from Twitter, you ignore it and scroll down. Easy.

"Ah let's just see what's on the ole Villa Talk, first post here...Oh it's from that ruddy twitter! Argh, what is this nonsense? This is bullshit! Why can't I stop reading it? Oh this is frustrating! Ahh thank god I finished it. Right next post..Oh bloody hell, another one!"

Yes - by not following/doing the Twitter searches.

It's a bit hard 'not to read' them if you go into this thread isn't it?

Oh well then perhaps we should have a veto on twitter and switch to 173 pages of an everso intellectual moan.

No comedy tweets... no supposed ITKs....no newsfeed updates.... just the occasional update off the AVFC Official Site

or SSN.

:wave:

Even change the name from Villa Talk to Pravda, for those old enough to know what I am on about

No wonder people see us as being the biggest whingers/most bitter fans in the league.

Just unite, stop bitching, get behind the team and **** win things!

If it wasn't for twitter the majority of us would still be sat here wondering WTF was going on. People (I included) share bits of info from twitter that may be useful to keep those in the loop who may not have the time to search for the info or more importantly, not be aware of said people. I know full well that Julie has helped me follow Incognito AVFC who I find to be very useful and I'm grateful of Julie for that.

"I have loved my 3 years at the club and it sadness me to right this but want use to here it from me first #lovedmytime"

I can't believe that's genuine. No one could pack that much bad spelling into a single sentence unless they were doing it as a joke.

Yes - by not following/doing the Twitter searches.

It's a bit hard 'not to read' them if you go into this thread isn't it?

Oh well then perhaps we should have a veto on twitter and switch to 173 pages of an everso intellectual moan.

No comedy tweets... no supposed ITKs....no newsfeed updates.... just the occasional update off the AVFC Official Site

or SSN.

:wave:

Even change the name from Villa Talk to Pravda, for those old enough to know what I am on about

Ha Ha The official line from the bloc. They used to come out with some twaddle.......Pravda that is :D

"I have loved my 3 years at the club and it sadness me to right this but want use to here it from me first #lovedmytime"

I can't believe that's genuine. No one could pack that much bad spelling into a single sentence unless they were doing it as a joke.

Or unless they were a footballer.

Or unless they were a footballer.

Holt's quite severely dyslexic, was on a TV show about it a while back.

He may be stupid as well, I don't know about that.

I tend to think that people in particular that call it Twatter are my nans age and are suspicious of the white mans magic talky picture box that contains the internets.

:lol:

Clearly Norwich fans are bitter, just as we will be if Lambert decides to leave us in the future..Who cares get over it...

I don't think we'll be bitter as we aren't deluded into thinking he's going to be with us 10 years.. He'll be here for 3 maybe 4 years and then leave and I'm ok with that. What gets me is Norwich fans are super bitter about him leaving yet they know how quick he can leave a club as he did it to Colchester when he joined them.

I don't think you've quite understood. I don't think anyone has actually said that and you've rather over reacted because some of us have registered a dislike of the random crap that we avoid on Twitter being forced in our faces on here now.

However who cares.... this is a day we've ALL been looking forward to a new manager and a new era... 2500 Villa Fans chanted his name for Paul Lambert for next manager and they've got him..

Happy days!!

We should have chanted for Lionel Messi as well

Clearly Norwich fans are bitter, just as we will be if Lambert decides to leave us in the future..Who cares get over it...

I don't think we'll be bitter as we aren't deluded into thinking he's going to be with us 10 years.. He'll be here for 3 maybe 4 years and then leave and I'm ok with that. What gets me is Norwich fans are super bitter about him leaving yet they know how quick he can leave a club as he did it to Colchester when he joined them.

I think there are plenty of deluded Villa fans, as there is at every club.

i doubt we are getting much to spend this summer, we made a £50m loss last year.

Even with our wages reduced by £10-20m, we're still a loss-making business, and are striving for a path of sustainability.

I would guess £10-12m to spend, plus money from any sales.

Then you'll be pleased and delighted.

Oh, by the way, Welcome Paul.
You said that with OGS! :lol:

Just kidding. I think it's been obvious for a while now that we're getting Lambert.

Ever snce my welcome paul on wednesday lunch time

i doubt we are getting much to spend this summer, we made a £50m loss last year.

Even with our wages reduced by £10-20m, we're still a loss-making business, and are striving for a path of sustainability.

I would guess £10-12m to spend, plus money from any sales.

Then you'll be pleased and delighted.

Ok, that's enough.. Stop it.

Just. Stop.

:)