Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

Without having to look through 179 pages to find the answer:

What kind of football does lambert like to play??

winning

That is my favourite style.

think MON 2.0. With several new apps like:

Ball retention

squad rotation

substitutions

tactics

and a free trial version of anti virus software to prevent that pesky Heskey virus from getting into your operating system.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

winning

Ball retention

squad rotation

substitutions

tactics

and a free trial version of anti virus software to prevent that pesky Heskey virus from getting into your operating system.

:D

I like it...except hate squad rotation, although guess we got nobody to rotate so wont apply to villa

Don't tell me to jog on - who the **** do you think I am or we are? Your little answering service? Don't get testy because you're too lazy to do minimal research into the matter.

Minimal research?? Countless hours of norwich games on youtube?! Yeah right that is minmal. How the **** would google help me?! Reply with a dickish response and of course im going to tell you to jog on. Jog on

I nearly got thrown is a canal on a night out for telling someone to jog on. anyway I think we have the answer ...

winning

Ball retention

squad rotation

substitutions

tactics

I like it...except hate squad rotation, although guess we got nobody to rotate so wont apply to villa

I think he will do well here if this is the case :D

Don't tell me to jog on - who the **** do you think I am or we are? Your little answering service? Don't get testy because you're too lazy to do minimal research into the matter.

Minimal research?? Countless hours of norwich games on youtube?! Yeah right that is minmal. How the **** would google help me?! Reply with a dickish response and of course im going to tell you to jog on. Jog on

:lol:

You mess.

His training techinques (picked up whilst abroad) leave a lot to be desired

winning

Ball retention

squad rotation

substitutions

tactics

Its Fergie like squad rotation. As in he still gets the results.

His training techinques (picked up whilst abroad) leave a lot to be desired
:clap: I've seen that before, but thanks for the reminder, always makes me laugh.

I think the foreign card on Lambert is harsh due to the fact if we#re brutally honest to get out of those leagues, the majority of the time you need british grit to get out. If we take Rodgers, his record of abroad signings, possibly Worm, Sigurdsson who he knew from Reading and a player from Holland, but then he also signed English players such as Routledge, Sinclair, Moore, Lita, Graham, Caulker, similar to Lambert. I think Lambert will look abroad for talent and it was one of his gripes at Norwich supposedly about scouting networks!

I sure do you enjoy reading Pilchard complaining about Twitter for the millionth time. Very compelling.

If only there was some way of scrolling past anything you dont like reading.

winning

Ball retention

squad rotation

substitutions

tactics

haha nice post mate, Does actually sum it up aswell.

I sure do you enjoy reading Pilchard complaining about Twitter for the millionth time. Very compelling.

If only there was some way of scrolling past anything you dont like reading.

Perhaps one your ITK chums can help you.