Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

How the **** do people give these twitter ITK guys credence? he's **** read Matt Kendricks article and posted some shite, He does it all the time.

Really? What about the other bits he has released prior to any other outlet?

I swear some people are on a drive to go back to the 50s where it took weeks for news to travel. There may be as much drivel as fact on twitter, but it really does come down to "Do not read it if you hate it so much!"

Not a difficult concept surely?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love all these Norwich fans giving it large that Culverhouse and Karsa where the brains behind Lambert and they were staying, i call them up on it today and they've finally said they've moved on.

Finally looks like things are going to turn around for us. I for one am very optimistic going into this new season.

Solid first signing early doors, looks like his backroom staff (and brains behind his operation 'lol') will be in place sometime in the next few days, and rumours of more signings to come.

I do think a clean out of the deadwood and bad apples is a must. A fresh start, with everyone pulling in the same direction. Since MON left, the squad has always seem divided which is a terrible thing to have at any club.

Im confident. I think with a couple more decent signing and a good pre-season, then a top half finish is easily achieveable.

Anyhow I'm off to watch Falling Skies so you can moan about me all you want!

Sheesh think next time I go to the garden centre I'm going to look out for a few of the grumpiest looking gnomes I can find for the garden,

& having named them everytime I look out of the kitchen window I can give them a wave!

Keep an eye out for those pesky skitters as well

Finally looks like things are going to turn around for us. I for one am very optimistic going into this new season.

Solid first signing early doors, looks like his backroom staff (and brains behind his operation 'lol') will be in place sometime in the next few days, and rumours of more signings to come.

I do think a clean out of the deadwood and bad apples is a must. A fresh start, with everyone pulling in the same direction. Since MON left, the squad has always seem divided which is a terrible thing to have at any club.

Im confident. I think with a couple more decent signing and a good pre-season, then a top half finish is easily achieveable.

Pretty much summed it up for me.. This.