Confirmed: Paul Lambert new Villa boss

VillaRoy

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

James Nursey ‏@JamesNursey

If there is a specific star Lambo badly wants for #AVFC, told Lerner would raid his personal piggy bank but ideally wants PL to wheel & deal

Yeah 'cos wheeling and dealing get's you right up the old Premier League. More money = more success :oops:

We`re not going to win the premier league. We have to focus on being sustainable and competeing in the top 8.

Wheeling and dealing is the reality for most clubs in the country apart from 3-4.

Preach that

Well that's VT for you ...posters trying to find out what's going comparing & sharing ITK via PM & DM on twitter.

And then you try and share some of that info on VT....and keep people updated with the newsfeeds and STILL they moan cos there's not too much

to moan about with their football club!

:bang:

Written very nicely.

Bunch of moaners on here. Welcome Paul...right this is what you need to do...

Get Makoun, Delph and Ireland playing.

Get rid of Dunne, Collins, Warnock,

Bring in a GK. LB, CB, CB, RM, DM, CM, ST

Get us playing dynamic football and finish top 10.

Easy right?

Rage-Challenge-Accepted.jpg

If I wanted updates from Twitter, I'd look at my fecking timeline. On Twitter. That I follow myself.

You were asking me to specifically post from twitter yesterday, Pilchard! Shall I find your post?

Every news outlet on the planet now tweets! Yes most of it is rolex but if you wanna find out FIRST about stuff then you know where to look!

eg Fukushima, death of Amie Winehouse

Keep on posting tweets that are relevant to the topic! If people don't want to read them they don't have to.

I appricate the posts because I go to VT find info about Villa. I can't be bothered going to twitter searching for credible sources.

In fact you and others that posts tweets saves me alot of time, packaging evertything nicecly in one post at VT.

So keep on posting tweets as long as you now that the source isn't a complete word removed who make shit up for fun.

Speaking of Twitter, Grant Holt's latest tweet if anybody hasn't put it; -

"I have loved my 3 years at the club and it sadness me to right this but want use to here it from me first #lovedmytime"

On topic, erm, Yay Paul!

We`re not going to win the premier league. We have to focus on being sustainable and competeing in the top 8.

Before we can compete in the top 8, we have to get into the top 8. That is a long, long way off.

Relax, many of us enjoy the speculation and welcome the twitter news. Yes, most of it is made up but so what - shall we only have threads with articles from the OS allowed? Take a chill pill. Let the good times roll.

God, I sound like Richard.

Please. No more fecking Twitter.

:thumb:

You pair are like the new Statler & Waldorf (After Richard's conversion) regarding the modern way people find out what's going on.

GET WITH IT!!!!

sw.jpg

It seems I was wrong that the board going abroad to get a manager but I'm very happy with PL. At first I was against him but some of the Norwich fans corrected some misconceptions I had about him. I kinda feel sorry for Norwich for losing him because I have a softspot (not too soft though :P) for The Canaries.

You read a post, see that it's quoted from Twitter, you ignore it and scroll down. Easy.

I don't know why people get so upset about it, frankly. More people want to have the information shown and even if you don't so what? Just ignore it ffs.

Seriously, any excuse.

Yes - by not following/doing the Twitter searches.

It's a bit hard 'not to read' them if you go into this thread isn't it?

Oh well then perhaps we should have a veto on twitter and switch to 173 pages of an everso intellectual moan.

No comedy tweets... no supposed ITKs....no newsfeed updates.... just the occasional update off the AVFC Official Site

or SSN.

:wave:

You read a post, see that it's quoted from Twitter, you ignore it and scroll down. Easy.

I don't know why people get so upset about it, frankly. More people want to have the information shown and even if you don't so what? Just ignore it ffs.

Seriously, any excuse.

Now you're just spouting common sense, don't you realise that's too easy for some people to grasp.

Please. No more fecking Twitter.

:thumb:

You pair are like the new Statler & Waldorf (After Richard's conversion) regarding the modern way people find out what's going on.

GET WITH IT!!!!

sw.jpg

:lol:

Oh for goodness sake Mike it was only a quip!

Methinks I've hurt his feelings.....

Twitter is a no-go zone at the moment anyway, as Villa and Norwich children have come out to play, insisting my cock is bigger than yours. It's an embarrasment to themselves. "Why would Lambert want to go to Villa?" "Villa are a smaller club" "Norwich have 10 fans" "You've all got webbed feet". Give it a rest and get some fresh air!

Yes - by not following/doing the Twitter searches.

It's a bit hard 'not to read' them if you go into this thread isn't it?

Oh well then perhaps we should have a veto on twitter and switch to 173 pages of an everso intellectual moan.

No comedy tweets... no supposed ITKs....no newsfeed updates.... just the occasional update off the AVFC Official Site

or SSN.

:wave:

I don't think you've quite understood. I don't think anyone has actually said that and you've rather over reacted because some of us have registered a dislike of the random crap that we avoid on Twitter being forced in our faces on here now.