Samir Carruthers

VillanousOne

Is he a winger or a central midfielder? If he is the latter I have no idea how Gardner and/or Bannan have broken into the first team before him.

He tends to play as a winger in the reserves though he can play anywhere very comfortably.

Really impressed by him today, even though he wasn't on the pitch for too long. 3 Players on the pitch today that he should be given a chance ahead of in the next game in my opinion. Seemed to link up decently with N'zogbia as well.

--------------------------------------

Carruthers-Ireland-N'zogbia--

-------------Weimann-------------

Anyone?

Edit: Changed - even though I* wasn't on the pitch for to long - he*.

Really impressed by him today, even though I wasn't on the pitch for too long. 3 Players on the pitch today that he should be given a chance ahead of in the next game in my opinion. Seemed to link up decently with N'zogbia as well.

Anyone?

Is that your midfield and attack? wouldnt even work on FM.....

Can we please leave him in the reserves?

Reason being, the negative, useless prick of a manager we have will ruin his career at VP before it even starts.

No, stay in the reserves until we get a manager who grasps the fact that his team can go over the halfway line and, you'll love this, even have a shot - yes, a shot, at the opposition goal.

Really impressed by him today, even though I wasn't on the pitch for too long. 3 Players on the pitch today that he should be given a chance ahead of in the next game in my opinion. Seemed to link up decently with N'zogbia as well.

Anyone?

Is that your midfield and attack? wouldnt even work on FM.....

Is the problem that I didn't fill in two central midfielders behind them? Whats wrong with 1 Forward, 1 attacking midfielder and two wingers?

I don't get your post, If you're trying to be an wise ass I still don't get it.

Feel free to fill me in though :)

OK he was only on for a bit, and only had a few touches, but I really really liked the way he was shouting for the ball and was looking for the next pass even before he received it back. I liked his directness. First time I've seen him, he looks good.

That was the bit I liked the most. He seems a confident lad to shout at senior players at Old Trafford.

Impressed me.

As other have said, you can't make a judgement after about 25 minutes of game time. But he looked confident, he wanted the ball all the time, he looked quick and he was a tidy passer.

Looking forward to getting a proper look at him.

Anyone?

I would actually really like to see that side given a go. Think we would see some brilliant interplay in there. Don't think Mc(whatever) would play them though. :|

Anyone?

I would actually really like to see that side given a go. Think we would see some brilliant interplay in there. Don't think Mc(whatever) would play them though. :|

That's far too attacking a line up for McTool. :winkold:

Â