Samir Carruthers

VillanousOne

Bannan was playing in that wing role today and you can clearly see he is not a winger, he doesn't make the runs a winger makes for the fullback and Hutton couldn't give him a pass. I'm sure Carruthers being a winger, will make those runs that are desperately needed, he can get into the box, take on a defender or two and send a good cross in. Give him a chance please MCECK

Other than looking a tiny bit like Nasri I saw nothing in his performance today.

So he skipped past a few players with ease, his control and balance was excellent, he looked confident even though he was playing against very good players at OT whilst his team was taking a drubbing, he didnt give the ball away and he even put in some good tackles, yet you saw nothing in his performance.

Thought he looked excellent when he came on, very confident, even came across as a little arrogant in his style of play which is nice to see. Hope he pushes on and fulfills his potential as he certainly has a lot of it.

Other than looking a tiny bit like Nasri I saw nothing in his performance today.

So he skipped past a few players with ease, his control and balance was excellent, he looked confident even though he was playing against very good players at OT whilst his team was taking a drubbing, he didnt give the ball away and he even put in some good tackles, yet you saw nothing in his performance.

:lol:

didn't score 3-4 goals though. :winkold:

OK he was only on for a bit, and only had a few touches, but I really really liked the way he was shouting for the ball and was looking for the next pass even before he received it back. I liked his directness. First time I've seen him, he looks good.

Â