What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Only got 30 minutes of gameplay with Blood Dragon yesterday, but it was 30 of the greatest gaming minutes of my life.

Plus I'm totally gay for Michael Biehn, so.  :wub:

Edited by GarethRDR

Spent the last couple of nights playing Neverwinter, a new D&D MMO that just went in to open beta.

It's pretty good. The combat is very enjoyable, more actiony than the normal WoW-style combat. The game world seems pretty good, the main criticism I have is it's the same old 'go and kill 10 of these, and fetch 5 of those' quests. Whilst the combat is good, I'm not sure it's good enough to make up for the generic MMO-ness of the questing.

Finished it last night.  I think this is the single greatest moment in video gaming history...

...greater than the takeover of Festival Place mission in GTA:Basingstoke?

Dr. Darling: Listen. This will make you more like Sloan. Powerful but without the side-effects.

Rex: No, Doc. No way. I swore an oath to a special lady.

Dr. Darling: Your... wife?

Rex: No. Lady Liberty. She taught me that winners... don't use drugs.

Dr. Darling: Alright...

:D

• Like 1

Really getting into Uncharted 2, I usually lose my patience and go back to Fifa but this has me hooked. I have no 3 in the drawer ready to go and waiting eagerly for the last of us.

Really getting into Uncharted 2, I usually lose my patience and go back to Fifa but this has me hooked. I have no 3 in the drawer ready to go and waiting eagerly for the last of us.

Lucky bugger. I happily play through all 3 back to back even now but the first time I played 2 and 3 was unbelievable.

RE6 is roundly considered woeful, so I'd expect not.

MGR is an acquired taste, same guys who made bayonetta and similar gameplay which definitely isn't for everyone.

I am completely absorbed in Persona 3 FES at the moment. I have Okami HD, Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut, and Persona 4 Arena (which I've waiting about a year to finally get a release here) to play aswell, but none are getting a look in. It's just awesome. How I managed to put it down without finishing it last time I played it I don't know, certainly won't be happening this time.

Metro: Last light. Looks pretty damn good on the PC, except that fov is way to small and there is no slider. Pretty amazing achievement if you think about where those guys came from and how they did it. 4A games is pretty damn awesome

Â