What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Metro: Last light. Looks pretty damn good on the PC, except that fov is way to small and there is no slider. Pretty amazing achievement if you think about where those guys came from and how they did it. 4A games is pretty damn awesome

It's great. Atmospheric, scared the shit out of me a few times and at least on 3 occasions so far I've been stuck with no ammo/filters in the worst possible situations struggling to survive. I think it has potential to be even more though. If it was more open, had a economic system, etc. I guess I just want another Stalker-game :( Edited by tarjei

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I've had it for ages but never really given it a proper go and now that I have I'm loving it.

I decided to do a stealth build and I've had some pretty close calls when sneaking around places. So much fun. When I've completed this playthrough I'm going straight back to do another one where I'm just going to be a badass and go in guns blazing everywhere.

• Like 1

Ha, that's exactly the choice I just had to make, since I also have Dishonored but haven't played it. I decided on Deus Ex purely because a friend of mine is writing a story based in a similar cyberpunk setting so it's a form of research to help her out. That and Deus Ex HR has been on my shelf for longer.

I've heard they're both great games, so it shouldn't really matter which you play first.

And Ingram... do eet. Dooooo eeeeeet.

I think I will once I've completed a few more from my ever growing pile of shame.

Added another to the pile today, I got Saints Row the Third: The Full Package (all dlc and add ons) for £9.99 brand new in GAME today. Brilliant bargain I think. Also secured a copy of the Special Edition GTA V on ps3. 

Saints Row 3 is ridiculous fun Ingram. Also features one of my favourite 'cameo' appearances ever  :)

This months PS+ titles are great:

Demon Souls (As a massive fan of Dark Souls it will be great to play the first incarnation)

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD (Played both on PS2 - both great and looking forward to seeing them in their new 'shinier' format)

Kingdom of Amalur (Decent enough RPG)

Really regret not subbing to PS+ earlier - it's such great value.

Yeah I'm starting to wish that I joined PS+ and sacked off my Xbox LIVE Gold subscription. I only play FIFA online in drop in matches anymore since I don't have a club and 9 times out of 10 I'm playing with selfish bellends who just all charge up front and crowd the box no matter what position they play. I'm infuriated by it but also somewhat addicted. I think I may have to rethink my subsciptions when the next gen consoles are released.

The only issue with PS+ I have is the storage space for all these titles. I'm somewhat of a horder.

I tend to blast through the monthly titles and (try to) complete them before the next ones surface. 3-4 weeks is usually plenty to get through a couple of titles.

I never complete the PS+ games in time for the next batch. I don't have space for Kingdom of Amalur at the moment. I don't know what to delete :(

As long as you 'purchase' them before they are removed from the instant game collection you can then install them further down the line without having to rush a game your already playing. As long as you don't delete the game saves its fine, you can install and delete at will.

As long as you 'purchase' them before they are removed from the instant game collection you can then install them further down the line without having to rush a game your already playing. As long as you don't delete the game saves its fine, you can install and delete at will.

Yeah I know, I still need to delete stuff to make way at some point though :( it's dumb cos there's some shite on there, but somehow I just can't bring myself to delete it...and as well as that there's all the stuff I haven't finished, or worse yet not started at all :o

I'll get round to it eventually...

If you are playing on a console, then you are obligated to buy the PC version, and then download some mods, anything else would be criminal. Some games are fine on console, but this is one that just needs the PC to really do it justice.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

Â