What game you currently playing?

Demitri_C

Cheats are part of the game in RDR . There is even a specific menu for it and the codes are given to you in the newspapers you buy in the game.

I am 33 years old with a full time job. If I never used the cheats I would never even have left MacFarlanes ranch .

Oh I get you. I thought you meant cheats like Konami code stuff.
That's ok then.

and you're right about the job thing! When Iw as off over xmas I did about 70% of the game. I've been back at work for a month and I think I've probably done a further 5% maybe!

I have the music from that Zelda moment as my alarm.

Waking up has never felt so good!

Have you got Sky? There's a nice performance by Video Games Live that's been shown a few times on Sky Arts recently, Zelda is amongst the games soundtracks that they perform. It's basically a symphony orchestra (from somewhere in the US) playing 'iconic' video games music, it's pretty good.

I also missed 'one of the greatest moments in gaming' because I called my own horse in RDR. Which I find hilarious. Why the **** should it matter what horse I ride into mexico. Is it a musical horse? A specificallymusical horse. No. There's stupid.

I think you're playing a little too much Ni No Kuni there ;)

Concerning the Zelda music, I think I've seen that show on Sky Arts one time, though they didn't play any Zelda, although I might have missed it.

I have the 25th Anniversary CD that came with Skyward Sword uploaded to my iPod. It's absolutely beautiful music, though the Hyrule field song isn't on it in so many words. There are plenty of medleys on there with familiar bits of music thrown on there too though. The Windwaker Medley is probably my favourite piece on that CD, if only for one specific part which casually throws in the riff from Kokiri Forest right at the start of OoT and it works fantastically.

Edited by Ginko

Have you got Sky? There's a nice performance by Video Games Live that's been shown a few times on Sky Arts recently, Zelda is amongst the games soundtracks that they perform. It's basically a symphony orchestra (from somewhere in the US) playing 'iconic' video games music, it's pretty good.

There's also this

Some great stuff on this album.

I also missed 'one of the greatest moments in gaming' because I called my own horse in RDR. Which I find hilarious. Why the **** should it matter what horse I ride into mexico. Is it a musical horse? A specificallymusical horse. No. There's stupid.

I think you're playing a little too much Ni No Kuni there ;)

There's observant, Ginki-boy! Nah, mun. I am not playing enough Ni No Kuni, en't it?

Beavers are hard to find in RDR, and not helped by the fact they do appear more often at night and become really **** hard to see. Persevere.

I found them right at the northern edge of the map just west of the forest filled with bears, where the river is. You tend to find a few together IIRC.

I eventually found one beaver. But I was in the middle of another mission so didn't have time to find the other four that I need.

I've remembered where I found it though so I'll go back there.

I did previously explore the Aurora Basin during the day and at night (searched on the net and half of people seemed to say they were there during the night and half during the day). Didn't find anything though.

Oh well, I'll keep on looking.

Has the RE 1.5 code finally released then? That's been talked about for **** years.

Not quite, a 'team' of skilled programmers acquired the 1.5 code (at a near 5 figure expense) and have been working to restore it. They have today leaked an early, work in progress build which enables you to play through a number of 1.5 backgrounds using the debug menu. 

Gave Omerta a go, it's fun enough for a short period but there isn't much depth to it on the whole and the combat elements certainly aren't the best.

Could have been really good but what you end up with is a management sim that plays more like a facebook game and a combat game that plays like a broken xcom.

Those of you who read the Steam thread will know I've been moaning about playing FTL recently. Well, I finally got to the final system today... and was promptly turned into space dust.

The game's a lot of fun though.

I got a bit fed up of FTL so I went back to an old favourite of mine - Uplink.

I love that game. I think it's because it makes me feel computer literate when I am far from it.

Â