coda

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea have missed a trick here.

They should offer him the year he wants, but at £10k per week. He'll of course never accept it but they can say they offered him a deal. Then Mr Chelsea himself will be seen as only being loyal for the money (we all know this but it just shines a bright light on it).

but just like everybody saying Leicester will collapse, people are waiting for this Chelsea revival since October. Dont think its going to happen, their 2nd highest scorer is on 3 goals for season.  Does Hazard still have no league goals this season

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

they are only 11 points behind United for me Chelsea are capable of going on a run and achieving top 6. 

It's not just Man. United they have to finish above though....it's a very consistant West Ham these days. Southampton and Everton have both started picking up now and I'd back both to do enough to finish above Chelsea.

They're having a very similar season to what we had in 10/11 so I'd say 9th place they'll finish.

• 4 weeks later...

Sitting 8th at the moment, players looking back in form and quietly climbing further up the table.

Still unbeaten under Hiddink too in the league..

The change of manager seems to have worked for them, does make you wonder what Mourinho does in the background really.

Edited by dudevillaisnice

doesnt surprise me in the slightest they have done better since Mourinho left, his ego and me me me attitude is not welcome at clubs full of winners like Real and Chelsea. Only worked at Inter as they really werent used to constant success and another season and I imagine the same would have happened

Dunno why but Conte seems to have an air of Big Phil Scolari about him....he's a big fan of 3-5-2 but I really can't see how Chelsea can play that with their squad...who on earth would play wing backs? 

Think Chelsea should go all out for Simeone. Would be a perfect fit imo.

I think Simeone is reluctant to leave Madrid at the moment.  Atleti move to a new stadium in 2017 and it's been reported that Simeone wants to be there for the transition. 

of big name managerial appointments I think Conte will be shrewdest of the lot, he is the reason Juventus are back on top in Italy and he is a shrewd tactician. Reason he played 3-5-2 was to get the best out of Pirlo and put legs around him to thrive and it worked

On 3/2/2016 at 00:57, Zatman said:

of big name managerial appointments I think Conte will be shrewdest of the lot, he is the reason Juventus are back on top in Italy and he is a shrewd tactician. Reason he played 3-5-2 was to get the best out of Pirlo and put legs around him to thrive and it worked

His CL record is as mediocre as Mancini's.

• 1 month later...
Â