coda

4 minutes ago, av1 said:

Just saw this in the BBC match day comments. 

Something I feel has gone under the radar tonight with how incredible a season Napoli are having is how must Koulibaly be feeling! Talk about regrets!

Could have been a hero Naples and instead he’s playing for a mess in London 🤣

Napoli just signed a better replacement and hasnt been missed as Kim is a superior defender

He was always overhyped in Napoli anyway

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Genie said:

They’re crying out for a quality manager to get them playing. Clearly the squad is under performing. 

Jose III would be fun. 

Jose III ain't happening (unfortunately). He loves it in Rome and they absolutely adore him. 

Edited by choffer
To add - this is based on two conversations with cabbies in Rome a couple of weeks ago.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

They’re crying out for a quality manager to get them playing. Clearly the squad is under performing. 

Jose III would be fun. 

Jose II showed that the manager isnt enough of a fix

Jose, conte and tuchel all won the big trophies in year 1 and were sacked in year 2/3

they're about to enter the arsenal years

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Jose II showed that the manager isnt enough of a fix

Jose, conte and tuchel all won the big trophies in year 1 and were sacked in year 2/3

they're about to enter the arsenal years

Entering the arse is fine tbh 

• Shocked 1

On 03/05/2023 at 17:54, villa4europe said:

You're talking about a guy who would be in the conversation, you're talking about a guy who rightly or wrongly would be in the conversation for best PL midfielder  ever

I can't be the only one who mentally rapped this line and added a scratch rewind sound in the middle. 

• Haha 3

Watching Boehly get paler and paler as he tries to sell players by June 30th is going to be great entertainment. Everyone knows that he has to sell. So everyone will just hold off until they get a bargain.

Have you heard his latest soundbites. 

To paraphrase ... we have been working in lots of different markets . And i am more determined than ever to find the right path. 

Mate. You already decided on the path. When u spent 650 mill in 6 months. 

I reckon he thought that if they are playing well in Holland or Ukraine then they will be just as good in the Prem  especially with all the other wonderful players he has bought to play alongside them . 

I imagine they will do the stupid thing and panic buy new players instead of waiting until at least January to see if their current batch can adapt and maybe actually be good players.

Fingers crossed 

https://talksport.com/football/1416229/frank-lampard-andre-wisdom-chelsea-derby-fight/amp/

Frank Lampard is arguably Chelsea’s best-ever player but his managerial career has rubbed one person up the wrong way.

While at Derby, Andre Wisdom was coached by the Blues legend, who is now in the managerial dugout at Stamford Bridge.

But the ex-Liverpool defender has admitted that he did not get on well with Lampard

Talk they want Felix on another years loan.

So another season of where they're going to have loads of floating players in final third without anyone having the instinct of a pure CF (Unless Nkunku hits the ground running).

Fine by me.

13 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Talk they want Felix on another years loan.

So another season of where they're going to have loads of floating players in final third without anyone having the instinct of a pure CF (Unless Nkunku hits the ground running).

Fine by me.

Ah shit yeah forgot they’ve got a new striker already in place! 

He's another one though isn't he where he's not a 9, not an out and out striker, I thought he did the same thing as sterling or werner, you can obviously argue that he's better but he's still not that striker who pushes the defensive line back and occupies the centre backs, he'll drift wide and deep and pick the ball before looking to run at a defence that has good shape because no one is there to move them around 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â