coda

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sne said:

Really think they are missing a trick here by not sticking with Lampard. He's a born winner who knows the league. Just need more time 

Hasn't even had a transfer window....

• Like 2

Good appointment unfortunately 

However if hw doesnt start well chelsea fans will turn on him quickly because of his spurs connections.  Alot of my chelsea mates already saying they dont want him

Guranteed we get chelsea away 1st game next season

54 minutes ago, sne said:

Really think they are missing a trick here by not sticking with Lampard. He's a born winner who knows the league. Just need more time 

He knows the club. 

• Like 1

Poch, Emery and Gallardo were my first choices for us. Poch is a very very very good manager. It’ll be interesting to see how they go. But I bet Don Unai is already preparing for the match up against him next season. 

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So wait poch rejected us as he wanted a club in europe then goes chelsea who have no europe.  Makes alot of sense. 

I think pocha stocks dropped abit personally 

I think it's not that hard a fix if they get the right striker in.  A bit lily-livered to only take over when this season's shitshow is over though.

14 minutes ago, Tommo_b said:

Boehly is lucky he has a lot of money to spend, Chelsea without European football shouldn’t be getting a manager like Poch.

That said Poch is a bit over rated.

Couldn't you say the same about us and Emery?  

Poch will fancy himself to get them back into Europe.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Good appointment unfortunately 

However if hw doesnt start well chelsea fans will turn on him quickly because of his spurs connections.  Alot of my chelsea mates already saying they dont want him

Guranteed we get chelsea away 1st game next season

He won nothing in his golden Spurs period. He is a very hyped manager and has always been

So Chelsea haven’t been able to score goals all season, so why, after finding your shooting boots and scoring 3 goals would you make 5 changes in the next match? 

Lampard really is a joke. 

Watching the match analysis on MoTD, this Chelsea side don't know what the hell they are doing. No player seems to know what they other player is doing, not a team at all, Poch got his work cut out with this lot.

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

If Poch is going there, that’s them dropping £150m on Kane 

He’s only going to leave Spurs for a team capable of winning something. 

😜

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

He won nothing in his golden Spurs period. He is a very hyped manager and has always been

Spurs players gave up come the end too, the usual Chelsea cycle is about to ensue they'll be good next season get top 4 and a cup, he'll be sacked the year after

First time in 40 years "rivals" Fulham have finished above them

Â