coda

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Spurs players gave up come the end too, the usual Chelsea cycle is about to ensue they'll be good next season get top 4 and a cup, he'll be sacked the year after

First time in 40 years "rivals" Fulham have finished above them

They have been absolutely humiliated 

Brentford fulham spurs and arsenal finishing above them.

Thats complete embarrassment for them 

Chelsea cant afford another season like this. Its unimaginable.

Got to remember  city arsneal newcastle liverpool united thats 5 very good sides that will be going for top 5.

Maybe even us and spurs might be in for a shout pending what we do in the summer.

Zero guarantees chelsea will fonosh top 4 at all

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Got to remember  city arsneal newcastle liverpool united thats 5 very good sides that will be going for top 5.

Maybe even us and spurs might be in for a shout pending what we do in the summer.

I don’t see a quick fix for Spurs, they failed with two elite managers. Outside Kane the squad is piss poor, if they lose him they are screwed.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

There is no doubt in my mind that we will challenge the top 4 next season, the only team that's streets ahead is man City. All the others are beatable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Chelsea finished 10th in 2016. Won the league the season after. They've had a bad season, but I think you are being a bit over dramatic :)

• Like 2

Financially he's got a weird task on his hands - he'll need to raise money to spend money for FFP - but they've got an enormous squad with lots of value in it.

A perfect summer for Chelsea has about 15 players out of the door for about £300m and 3 in for half that - it's the strangest project in football.

1 hour ago, sne said:

Chelsea loaning out a bunch of players? Surely not.

They are gonna loan out players on £200k a week? I don't see that happening. Why would a team pay that without retaining equity on the player?

Good luck to them. It's almost like paying ludicrous fees for players and putting them on 8 year contracts was a bad idea.

1 minute ago, HKP90 said:

They are gonna loan out players on £200k a week? I don't see that happening. Why would a team pay that without retaining equity on the player?

Good luck to them. It's almost like paying ludicrous fees for players and putting them on 8 year contracts was a bad idea.

Can apparently only loan 7 players over 21 from next season

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Chelsea finished 10th in 2016. Won the league the season after. They've had a bad season, but I think you are being a bit over dramatic :)

Difference being Abramovich running the club not that clown Boehly. 

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Can apparently only loan 7 players over 21 from next season

Scenes when Baba Rahman shows up with the Chelsea women side wearing fake boobs and a wig.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Xela said:

Yes but the circumstances are completely different 😃

I wouldn’t be surprised to see a much improved performance next time out now that Poch is confirmed as the new manager.

Lampard will claim it’s down to him, but it’ll be trying to impress the new boss.

27 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yes but the circumstances are completely different 😃

That Chelsea squad had Courtois, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Fabregas, Hazard, Matic, Costa and Pedro plus few more added like Kante

This squad is nowhere near that level

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

That Chelsea squad had Courtois, Terry, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Fabregas, Hazard, Matic, Costa and Pedro plus few more added like Kante

This squad is nowhere near that level

Exactly my point.  Different circumstances and the team isnt as good 

That team you mentioned was a lot better. Im not sure this moves going to be as successful as some think

On 14/05/2023 at 10:37, duke313 said:

I don’t see a quick fix for Spurs, they failed with two elite managers. Outside Kane the squad is piss poor, if they lose him they are screwed.

Yeah, as much as I want Chelsea to be shit for ever they have the setup and means to get it right eventually.  I think Spurs are in for a massive decline.

Â