coda

Young inexperienced players with something to prove.  Unfortunately I think poch is Taylor made for that squad!

They could be a real dark horse next season........ if that's not a ridiculous thing to say about a team that's spent that amount of cash.

• Shocked 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah, as much as I want Chelsea to be shit for ever they have the setup and means to get it right eventually.  I think Spurs are in for a massive decline.

Im still not convinced- this on thw assumption other teams stand still or get worse.

All it takes is one more season of no europe or CL and then it can all fall apart for them

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Im still not convinced- this on thw assumption other teams stand still or get worse.

All it takes is one more season of no europe or CL and then it can all fall apart for them

Yep, we all said UTD’s troubles were going to be short lived after Fergie left, as it was they were crap for a decade and still look miles off challenging for the title. 

Chelsea have got big issues. 

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Yep, we all said UTD’s troubles were going to be short lived after Fergie left, as it was they were crap for a decade and still look miles off challenging for the title. 

Chelsea have got big issues. 

Yep and united were not as **** financially as chelsea are

6 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Actually laughable that they will sell both Kepa and Mendy and bring in a new goalkeeper in one transfer window

Be more laughable if they find 2 buyers for them

• Like 1

23 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Actually laughable that they will sell both Kepa and Mendy and bring in a new goalkeeper in one transfer window

Neither are any use. Mendy briefly looked okay because kepa was so bad before him. Wouldn't surprise me if they tabled a bid for Martinez. 

Well despite all the criticism, tomorrow afternoon Frank and his team are involved in the premier league title winners guard of honour.

The naysayers are notable by their absence, I see.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Well despite all the criticism, tomorrow afternoon Frank and his team are involved in the premier league title winners guard of honour.

The naysayers are notable by their absence, I see.

Nice for him to return home to his old club Manchester City and be to be part of that. What a day for him.

• Like 1

Chelsea have got 3 games left so far this season, man city away today, man u away on thursday and then newcastle at home last day.

on the 19 July they play Wrexham in Florida in the 'Florida cup', which i imagine is an exhibition thing to promote wrexham more in the states? think they will finish in bottom half hehe

On 21/05/2023 at 15:37, Villatillidie95 said:

Chelsea have got 3 games left so far this season, man city away today, man u away on thursday and then newcastle at home last day.

on the 19 July they play Wrexham in Florida in the 'Florida cup', which i imagine is an exhibition thing to promote wrexham more in the states? think they will finish in bottom half hehe

Wrexham will beat them

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Mudryk rightly getting called out by Joey Swoll

PREMIERE league made me laugh. 

But Mudryk doesn't seem like the brightest of people. 

Just now, Mic09 said:

PREMIERE league made me laugh. 

But Mudryk doesn't seem like the brightest of people. 

The premiere line absolutely killed me. 

They really should ban public filming in gyms. Absolutely disgusting invasion of this poor man’s privacy. 

18 hours ago, Genie said:

When you put it like this…

IMG-9095.jpg

The thing is, every single one of these players could have done really well. It's a combination of coaching, culture, motivation, tactics.

Chelsea are funny. 

Â