coda

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

Lampard has many issues but Wisdom is one of the worst players I saw in the Championship. Its like Richards/Gabby moaning about Remi Garde

You must never listen to Gabby on talksport

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

You must never listen to Gabby on talksport

That was the comparison 😉

If Idrissa Gueye or even Gestede had a go at Garde I would probably consider them more reliable

So i heard some very interesting stuff regarding chelsea and the money they spent from a well known source that has strong links with chelsea.

Apparently alot of the money they spent on players was borrowed from the saudis at newcastle.

Not sure how the hell that ones worked out but boelny isnt as wealthy as we think

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So i heard some very interesting stuff regarding chelsea and the money they spent from a well known source that has strong links with chelsea.

Apparently alot of the money they spent on players was borrowed from the saudis at newcastle.

Not sure how the hell that ones worked out but boelny isnt as wealthy as we think

Nah he would have just used the club to borrow the money and not paid it himself. To rip off a Simpsons quote billionaires don't get rich by writing a lot of cheques

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Nah he would have just used the club to borrow the money and not paid it himself. To rip off a Simpsons quote billionaires don't get rich by writing a lot of cheques

Same as Roman then.

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Forbes has him down as worth 5.3 billion and he is one of about 5 co-owners

And why would the owners of a team trying to get in the top 4, borrow loads of money to another team hoping to get in the top 4? 

12 hours ago, av1 said:

And why would the owners of a team trying to get in the top 4, borrow loads of money to another team hoping to get in the top 4? 

I have no idea it doesn't make much sense logically but i trust this guy he has a lot of the ITKs at chelsea and got everything right in the past as he does alot of media work

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I have no idea it doesn't make much sense logically but i trust this guy he has a lot of the ITKs at chelsea and got everything right in the past as he does alot of media work

Sounds more like "Who will lend me a huge amount of money to throw on players I don't use that can't get into Europe" rather than "I wonder if a rival in this league will fund me".

Oil money from a sovereign state - that's who will lend it.

1 hour ago, ozvillafan said:

Sounds more like "Who will lend me a huge amount of money to throw on players I don't use that can't get into Europe" rather than "I wonder if a rival in this league will fund me".

Oil money from a sovereign state - that's who will lend it.

Yeah and i bet the saudis are laughing at what boelny has done to chelsea. Newcastle are so far ahead of them now and have unlimited wealth. Cant see chelsea ever over taking them now unless the saudi nation gets bored which wont happen

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Not doubting you mate, just seems strange. 

2 minutes ago, av1 said:

Not doubting you mate, just seems strange. 

I know thats what i said and he told me its 100% true. It wasnt thw full amount but a large amount i been told

Dont be suprised if chelsea and newcastle do some shady deals thia summer

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I know thats what i said and he told me its 100% true. It wasnt thw full amount but a large amount i been told

That would make more sense, we’ll give you x amount secured against the signings of x in the summer. 

From a “books” point of view though, how has that money found it’s way onto the Chelsea balance sheet? I thought the Chelsea owner himself was a wealthy bloke. 

16 minutes ago, av1 said:

That would make more sense, we’ll give you x amount secured against the signings of x in the summer. 

From a “books” point of view though, how has that money found it’s way onto the Chelsea balance sheet? I thought the Chelsea owner himself was a wealthy bloke. 

Good question and one i wish knew the answer to but with most wealthy people they find a way to do it

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Boehly could just have borrowed money from a financial institution owned or part owned by Saudi Arabia. It's doesn't mean the people running Newcastle know anything about it. The Saudis have their fingers in a lot of pies because they are so rich. If you look deep enough they probably finance a lot of things People don't realise. It's just investments and financial markets. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Boehly could just have borrowed money from a financial institution owned or part owned by Saudi Arabia. It's doesn't mean the people running Newcastle know anything about it. The Saudis have their fingers in a lot of pies because they are so rich. If you look deep enough they probably finance a lot of things People don't realise. It's just investments and financial markets. 

its properly nuts what the PIF have money in, its easy to say you're boycotting newcastle or you're doing this or that but it'd probably be less work to go vegan than it would be to completely cut companies that the saudis are involved in out of your life

most likely boehly has dealings with the citigroup

Â