coda

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

2 games, 4 points, average 75% possession and 0 shots on target against them 

wish we could have some of this, everyone turns up against us and get most of the breaks too, before anyone mentions yesterday, both decisions were correct. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chugging along nicely. Bringing players frozen out for no reason back out of the cold like Alonso. What a difference an actually experienced manager makes compared to a dude that's just winging it and making it up as he goes along.

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am waiting for Lampard to get all the credit for it

I don't know why they never look at the players and ask them why they were shit under frank

A new manager, a few tweaks, and they magically discover how to kick a ball again 

Footballers deep down are skivers, a sniff of the manager in trouble or even worse the owner gone missing and they down tools 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I sort of respect Chelsea for the bizarre way they have gone through so many managers and somehow still find some success

Most be close to taking over United as the  English team with the most trophies this century

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

I sort of respect Chelsea for the bizarre way they have gone through so many managers and somehow still find some success

Most be close to taking over United as the  English team with the most trophies this century

I think since Roman has been there, they have won more trophies then any other English team. I heard it mentioned on Saturday night

They'll have a real buzz around them next year, agree that they don't play easy on the eye football though, need a better striker and you wouldn't put it past them happily spending a ton again

Could win the league 

They have certainly elevated themselves as a club. Their trophy count since 2000 is ridiculous, and they have won a lot of European trophies. Remember when we were a  bigger club than Chelsea? It wasn’t all that long ago either. Light years ahead now.  Fair play to them.

Edited by Rugeley Villa

They are a decent run club, they have made excellent use of the loan system and an excellent academy. Of course this is supported by huge investment that makes this possible and they have still signed their fair share of duds e.g Drinkwater and Kepa.

Â