Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

there's grealish coming through too i spose so might not have to enter the market at all in order to have the extra option...

>Unfortunately I think this is exactly what he is.I'd rather give an opportunity for someone like Jack Grealish to start developing more as a first team player.

Forget him, Very average player.Kept my eye on him for a fair few seasons now. No strength, doesn't get stuck in and cant even win a header. I've heard his brother is a good player mind...

ahah, that and he's left sided so giving him a debut on the right would be pretty cruel. unless you're right sided kevan? double bubble grealish debut if so...

Sod that, Kev's only in it for the money.  The first club that offers him a free pencil case and he'll be off.

haha ! :thumb:

Sad to see a player drop off so quickly. Has needed to get on the weights since he made the step up.

That Man Utd match will be the highlight of his career. Just hopes he gets into a footballing Championship side but I can't see it.

Down the line Albrighton goes. Gets the ball, faces the defender. Fake, fake, fake, cut RIGHT. Cross. Clearance.

That's about the gist of it

your right.

he is abysmal

Nice to see we have such kind words to not just a Villa player, but a Villa player.

Regardless of your opinion of him, there's no need to be such an idiot is there.

EDIT: one of them is meant to say Villa fan  :lol:

Edited by StefanAVFC
  • Like 2

When he first came into the side he played this all action high intensity, whether that has been coached out of him or injuries have taken its toll I don't know. Without that intensity he hasn't got the skill or the pace to survive. If he gets it back he will be a very good player for us.

When he first came into the side he played this all action high intensity, whether that has been coached out of him or injuries have taken its toll I don't know. Without that intensity he hasn't got the skill or the pace to survive. If he gets it back he will be a very good player for us.

he got found out at the end of the houllier season.

• 4 weeks later...

Alternative, less snipey, more supportive view: His form dipped at the end of the Houllier season.

Dipped after the first 6 games for me. Then had a good game v Man U under Houllier...............

We need to learn that what a young player does in his first few games or even season - isn't a reliable indicator of what that player can do week in - week out.

Whilst I wish all players the best in there careers - as a club we need to be more decisive - if young player hasn't cut the mustard after a couple of seasons - he probably isn't going to.

Â