Marc Albrighton

kingeightyone

Hopefully it will be the last season we'll see Albrighton, Batman and Fonz at our club. Plenty of opportunities to shine but all three just aren't good enough. Time to ship them out and give the next batch of youth coming through a chance.

Hopefully it will be the last season we'll see Albrighton, Batman and Fonz at our club. Plenty of opportunities to shine but all three just aren't good enough. Time to ship them out and give the next batch of youth coming through a chance.

Yep - Hanging on to these type of players as long as we have in the forlorn hope - they will reproduce the form of there first 6 games, has been a major gaffe by the club.

I add in Clarke and Herd to the released list as well. 

there's grealish coming through too i spose so might not have to enter the market at all in order to have the extra option...

>Unfortunately I think this is exactly what he is.I'd rather give an opportunity for someone like Jack Grealish to start developing more as a first team player.

Forget him, Very average player.Kept my eye on him for a fair few seasons now. No strength, doesn't get stuck in and cant even win a header. I've heard his brother is a good player mind...

ahah, that and he's left sided so giving him a debut on the right would be pretty cruel. unless you're right sided kevan? double bubble grealish debut if so...

Bannan is Robin

8642988148_765c6ac565_b.jpg

I'd be tempted to keep Albrighton at the club, look what Lambert has done with Delph.. Maybe he can have an effect on Albrighton?

Delph has physical qualities that allow him to perform at this level though.

Albrighton doesn't have much. Some wingers have pace to make up for lack of technical ability, others have skill to make up for not being lightning quick. Albrighton isn't that quick and doesn't have much skill. He has a half decent cross when given time and space. It's not really a valuable weapon at premier league level.

Edited by Big_John_10

If it doesn't work out for Marc, at least he can always fall back on double-work for Scott Bakula.

Wouldn't that give him another trick?

Â