Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I'm shocked that the article on the main site doesn't mention the word MACRON once, surely a gaff?

I'd laugh if Villa had paid Macron to act as a decoy to lower fan expectation all the while they will launch with an Adidas or an Umbro shirt. I know it's probably not the case, but to leave Macron out completely seems weird to me, I remember when we signed Genting and pretty much everything to do with the kit on the site mentioned Genting several times even if it wasn't necessary to do so.

I'd laugh if Villa had paid Macron to act as a decoy to lower fan expectation all the while they will launch with an Adidas or an Umbro shirt. I know it's probably not the case, but to leave Macron out completely seems weird to me, I remember when we signed Genting and pretty much everything to do with the kit on the site mentioned Genting several times even if it wasn't necessary to do so.

Probably? That is not the case.

We're with Macron. The fact they didn't mention the company name once is a bit weird, but I don't think there's anything to read into that other than poor writing on the behalf of the OS.

I would like to see some variation in the home shirt once in a while. I haven't bought the home shirt in years because the 82 shirt is practically the same. I'm not a tradionalist, some are I suppose.

Been looking at a couple of Macron's new teamwear outfits to try and get a sense of what our kit might look like, some decent stuff in there (I'd be over the moon if we got that Australis goalie kit, it's a beaut). Anywho, here's a mock-up of a possible Villa away shirt in Macron's "Kuma" template...

Macron%20Villa%20Away%20(Kuma%20Template).png

There is a 'warehouse manager' job going at Villa Village - it's on the OS. So if anyone fancies that, get a few pics of the new shirt in, and post em yeh?

New kit launch, no manager

This would be so villa

Two unconnected things, would you rather we still had MacLeish in charge and no kit date set? Give me **** strength.

New kit launch, no manager

This would be so villa

Two unconnected things, would you rather we still had MacLeish in charge and no kit date set? Give me **** strength.

He has to type 2 lines of shit every 5 minutes. It's like, the law.

Oh im well aware, I'll refrain from saying more though as I don't want to infringe our posting guidelines. Intentionally or not, he still beggars belief though sometimes.

Has anyone pre-ordered this? I'm off on my holibobs a few days later and would like one - taking the risk that it's a load of dog turd. If I pre-order anyone know if it'll arrive on the Saturday or just sent? In which case it'd be better for me to turn up at the launch I guess.

Â