Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

These prototype mock ups are great. Hopefully some lazy Macron employee will just lift these and be done with it.

Do we concur that the appearance of the kits alters a players performance, 'a go faster stripe effect'?

Do the smaller kit manufacturers consult with fan groups?

These prototype mock ups are great. Hopefully some lazy Macron employee will just lift these and be done with it.

Do we concur that the appearance of the kits alters a players performance, 'a go faster stripe effect'?

Do the smaller kit manufacturers consult with fan groups?

I remember when we were with Hummel we got to take a kit survey every season. We'd always end up with something completely different from any of the ideas or designs we got to pick from anyway though.

Off topic but gentleman, do you smoke or own a pipe chap?

The gentleman does appreciate a fine cherry tobacco inhaled with a gents Big Ben pipe yes, washed down with an aged scotch. A little cliched perhaps but nevertheless ruddy well deserved. Alas the gent is cutting down, tobacco smoke contains a fair number of carcinogens, don't you know :(

You partake in either my good man?

What was those surveys used for? Kindling at Doug's Gentleman's club?

He reminds me of when that guy signed up and pretended to be a pirate in every post. He didn't last long, I wonder how long Gentleman will last painfully writing all of his posts in this style :lol:

I don't smoke cigarettes, I don't smoke cigars, I don't smoke a pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe...

I really think we should go back to the circular badge...

Not gonna happen (although I'd like it too)

It probably cost millions to design the new badge and rebrand everything. They won't change it again so soon.

I don't smoke cigarettes, I don't smoke cigars, I don't smoke a pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe pipe...

I love this tune. I remember hearing it for the first time at the then Medicine Bar at the custard factory...place went off!

The problem with the new badge the colours dont work,it amazes me how dumb Villa fans are sometimes...

Slightly ironic there...

What do you mean the colours don't work?

He reminds me of when that guy signed up and pretended to be a pirate in every post. He didn't last long, I wonder how long Gentleman will last painfully writing all of his posts in this style :lol:

'painfully' is the right word!

Â