Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I wonder how much this crap Macron will cost us

bet not as much as the nike crap, never brought a nike top cos is crap.. i have however brought training tops cos they are good. just hopr Macron trainign gear is as good too

I assume Macron's smaller sizes comes from Italy's obsession with tighter fitting football tops :)

In that case I guess the shorts will be really tight in the crotch too?

I like that green shirt actually.. I hope it comes out looking like that as I always did feel left out when I saw other clubs doing mental things with their away kit. Now I do agree that the home kit should stay as traditional as possible, but the away kit in my opinion should be as mad as possible.

Dayglo is a bit much IMO, shopped one and a home too..

villamacron.pngvilladayglo1.png

Those are both class. Fair play.

I hope the crest on the away kit is done the way you have it, I don't think the sky blue will look well against the bright green shirt.

i would buy that green

but i think it will be a darker green :puke:

Go Werden Bremen green, much nicer!

It would seem as though the kit is likely to be a similar shade of green to greenz's effort, at least that's according people who have spoken to people who have seen it.

Dayglo is a bit much IMO, shopped one and a home too..

villamacron.pngvilladayglo1.png

Add checks to the home shirt and make the Macron man claret and I reckon that is pretty much spot on.

On the away, remove the shield around the lion and that is bloody lovely.

Yay Macron!!

YEah those kits are awesome.

IMagine how much money they'd save if they just looked in this thread and used the mockups that people here make.

Some of them are gorgeous, and the real deal is never as nice.

Â