Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

All those shirts are awful.

i think that was the under current of his post :lol:

Yes - I was wondering whether it was sarcasm, and I am hopeful that it was. The shirts were really nasty looking IMO. The most important thing though is - not all that many football fans are actually footballer shaped. No point selling me a shirt that only goes down to my navel, nor a shirt that will cling to my skin like that horrible Italian Kappa kit of season's past.

I'm not Fat Baz of Blues fame, but likewise, I am not Daniel Craig either. If they want to sell shirts, sell the fans something that at least they can wear withouth being branded childish (is he still around???) or obviously does not fit one's frame...

But that kit selection was truly woeful. Even the most ardent of 'I can't believe fans are complaining about this' droogs can see that this is dross kit.

It appears to me that macron are really gonna have to up their game for our kits or a lot of people will be disappointed, me included. This will impact on sales and with the club trying to reduce losses this seems a bit stupid.

Oh, and I look forward to us having a near identical kit to West Ham next year. :(

How the hell do people know it is definitely Macron? I'm not saying it's not, but what's makes everyone so sure? It could be Kappa for what we know! If Macron do for us what they have done for Napoli I won't feel too bad about it. Nike have been gash last few seasons. I preferred the Hummel ones to them.

Nike, who messed us around, simply don't value us enough. Otherwise they would have offered us a good deal. Its strange how some fans are still happy to sing Nike's praises though
IMO all of our Nike kits have been excellent. The training range is normally pretty good as well (such as the track jackets).

The shirts fit me perfectly as well so no complaints from me on that department.

This.

Whether they treated us better or not, the Hummel kits were horrible.

NIke was a huge improvement on them in terms of what the kit looks like.

Ultimately, that's what i care about, and i doubt that Macron will be able to make us a shirt as nice as the Nike efforts.

I'll wait until I see a shirt though until I judge it.

Are you sure? ...

i doubt that Macron will be able to make us a shirt as nice as the Nike efforts.

:winkold:

He's reserving judgment until he sees the shirt but doesn't think it'll be good. There's nothing contradictory about that.

Whether they treated us better or not, the Hummel kits were horrible

got a Hummel tracksuit in 04/05 and looked like a zebra crossing and was made of cotton, was a year after a really beautiful Diadora tracksuit

Are you sure? ...

i doubt that Macron will be able to make us a shirt as nice as the Nike efforts.

He's reserving judgment until he sees the shirt but doesn't think it'll be good. There's nothing contradictory about that.

Exactly.

I'm not saying it WON'T be good, just that i don't think it will be.

I hope to be pleasantly surprised. If it's more Napoli than Leeds United then we'll be ok.

Ultimately I don't think we'll realise how nice our current kits are until we're stuck with a shit one, which next season's MIGHT be.

I agree with steveo.

Nike kits have been the best in years. And once we have a crap kit you'll soon realise.

Napoli have 'better' kits than the rest as their a big italian club with an Italian brand. Who's to say we will get similar attention from Macron?

Btw go and see the quality of the Leeds kits. Their terrible.

Are you sure? ...

Exactly.

I'm not saying it WON'T be good, just that i don't think it will be.

I hope to be pleasantly surprised. If it's more Napoli than Leeds United then we'll be ok.

Ultimately I don't think we'll realise how nice our current kits are until we're stuck with a shit one, which next season's MIGHT be.

I wasn't making a serious accusation of contradiction, more a jape about being open-minded; hence the :winkold:

I once met a fellow juror who said - "I’ll listen to the case but they’re usually guilty"! :shock:

Â