Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I think we're missing a trick, forget Speedo, that was a suggestion. I have a revolution for you all now ha!

If we get a sports maker to do them, they will be worn during sporting practices. Buuuutttttt... if we get TopMan to do them we will crack the casual clothing market as well. The market is way huger and would generate more profit! Flawless!

What would the profits or losses be if villa designed and made our own kits and training wear.

Well I imagine the overhead would be very high. For instance we would have to either build or acquire a manufacturing facility and hire a staff. Probably not the most efficient way to go.

What would the profits or losses be if villa designed and made our own kits and training wear.

Well I imagine the overhead would be very high. For instance we would have to either build or acquire a manufacturing facility and hire a staff. Probably not the most efficient way to go.

We wouldn't need to own any factories etc, in fact I am pretty sure many of the large firms, such as nike, are footloose and are simply design companies, they don't actually own any factories. I'd imagine if we got a decent design team together that would be the only significant cost as all of the manufacturing could be contracted to a factory in a developing nation such as India or Thailand. Distribution isn't a massive issue.

There is a reason why Nike represent Man Utd, Arsenal, Barcelona et al.

There is also a reason why Macron make kits for West Ham and Bangor City.

We should want to be represented by Nike for that simple reason. Them **** up is of course not good enough, but writing them out of the equation is also stupid in my humble opinion. It is all about creating a longlasting relationship, and if we become better it will only benefit us in

every department to have Nike along the way.

Macron is shit, easy as that. We cannot afford to lose our best players, postpone stadium development, lose attendances, lose matches, hire worse managers and just continue the spiral down to every link of the chain.

Just seen Liverpool signed a deal with Warrior Sports??????

I wonder if that is such a big deal for their fans?

probably not as Dalglish is in charge, they'd support the club no matter what it does while he is there, hence their response during the Suarez fiasco.

Just seen Liverpool signed a deal with Warrior Sports??????

I wonder if that is such a big deal for their fans?

As much of a strain it will be to have those 3 stripes removed from the arms, I think the fact that Warrior were paying £12m more per annum than Adidas make that particular pill a whole lot easier to swallow

I think the fact that Warrior were paying £12m more per annum than Adidas make that particular pill a whole lot easier to swallow

So everyone that slates Macron knows what they are going to pay then?

My guess on this is that Macron will pay us more than Nike and not **** us around that much. The kits will be on time. We will be the biggest fish in the english pond for them. I´d rather that than beeing the smallest fish in Nikes pond and getting the leftovers....

I think the Nike stuff has been crap to be honest. The sizes are awful ! We need more stuff for women in the store too.

I agree. Although, imo, we haven't had a decent shirt that not only looked good but fit well since the Reebok '95 shirt. I did expect Nike to do a much better job than Hummel, but they weren't much better.

Â