Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

If anyone is watching the Copa Del Rey game on Sky Sports 2 right now you will see a rather snazzy away kit on Mallorca made by Macron. Now if that was Claret and Blue instead of Black and Red it would look a very good away kit in my opinion. They even have the badge incorporated into the webbing done the sides of the top.

What would the profits or losses be if villa designed and made our own kits and training wear.

i believe Nike were paying us £2mill a year for us to wear their kit, so we would lose that for starters.

I'd hope Macron are paying us more then Nike, and thats why we have gone with them.

What would the profits or losses be if villa designed and made our own kits and training wear.

i believe Nike were paying us £2mill a year for us to wear their kit, so we would lose that for starters.

I'd hope Macron are paying us more then Nike, and thats why we have gone with them.

Unless we're getting more money there's absolutely no point in going with Macron, not sure they've got the dosh to be giving us much though......

I genuinely believe it's just as likely that we only "ditched" Nike because they said "hold on..we were paying you £2m a year and you were up there competing....now you're going backwards...how about £1.25m a year?"

Nike wouldn't be following a very good business model if they didn't try to negotiate at lower terms. I think that's why we've "ditched" them. So in reality Nike have ditched us!!!!!

Nike, who messed us around, simply don't value us enough. Otherwise they would have offered us a good deal. Its strange how some fans are still happy to sing Nike's praises though
IMO all of our Nike kits have been excellent. The training range is normally pretty good as well (such as the track jackets).

The shirts fit me perfectly as well so no complaints from me on that department.

Football fans commenting on the quality of an item of clothing on their tv sets and being snobby about it, **** me ive heard it all. Tomorrow Stephen Hawking discusses which is the better car to drive an M1 or an M3.

Thats easy it's the M3. :winkold:

Football fans commenting on the quality of an item of clothing on their tv sets and being snobby about it, **** me ive heard it all. Tomorrow Stephen Hawking discusses which is the better car to drive an M1 or an M3.

I also looked at several pictures and to me it looked cheap and tacky.

At least it's one Less thing for me to spend my hard earned on.

Just seen Liverpool signed a deal with Warrior Sports??????

I wonder if that is such a big deal for their fans?

As much of a strain it will be to have those 3 stripes removed from the arms, I think the fact that Warrior were paying £12m more per annum than Adidas make that particular pill a whole lot easier to swallow

The difference there is it's an exclusive deal.

Macron turn out cheap and nasty looking tat for a whole host of lower division English sides already.

We'll have to wait and see the terms, of course. If it's a payday remotely close to the Spurs or Liverpool one that will change the picture.

But combined with all the other recent goings on, it does seem to be indicative of a club on the slide, and with diminishing appeal.

a selection of my favourite macron kits

10599.jpg10625.jpg

yes these are different teams

italian-teams-macron-09-10-napoli-away-lavezzi-7-.jpg

look at the shine on that! :firefox: **** off nike!

!B7zRjVQEWk~$(KGrHqZ,!lcEy+jCzJ5oBM1Urv)v1w~~_35.JPG

beauty

37020008_l_a1.jpg

that's how football shirts should be shaped, no longer than the bellybutton please!

leeds-united-09-10-macron-home-kit.jpg

classy collar

5085040125_445cd019ea.jpg

this would be handy in night matches if the floodlights fail

7233.jpg

nike not doing us a goalkeeper kit this year is unforgivable, especially when we could have been wearing this down villa park!

Â