Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

2 Umbro designs

I based the Away on on that City away kit

villaumbrohome.png

villaumbroaway.png

want! :cry:

Dreaming TBH. Were no longer a target for the "big 3" manufacturers (Nike, Umbro, Adidas)

To be fair, if the club asked fans want they want and use then ideas, any kit maker can make a decent kit

To be fair, if the club asked fans want they want and use then ideas, any kit maker can make a decent kit

True, but the quality and impact would suffer by being manufactured by a 'lesser' brand.

Impact possibly, quality not necessarily.

Impact possibly, quality not necessarily.

Don't get me wrong I'm by no means a slave to brand names but the quality of the Nike kits has been far superior than previous manufacturers. I know they're all made in a sweat shop by 8-year-olds but there's a reason the big brands are the big brands.

2 Umbro designs

I based the Away on on that City away kit

villaumbrohome.png

villaumbroaway.png

want! :cry:

Dreaming TBH. Were no longer a target for the "big 3" manufacturers (Nike, Umbro, Adidas)

I beg to differ !.

The club asked fans on what the new badge should look like, and we come up with the utter ameteurish no identity disgrace we have now !

And onto the kit - does it really matter who makes it - the answer is a resounding NO.

Lets take Taccini and Kappa. 25 years ago these were THE two labels to wear as a kid in Brum. All the tennis gear was the rage and you had Taccini Edberg, Kappa Lendl (or whatever combination it was) etc....

About 5 yrs ago, I noticed Kappa and Taccini were all over the likes of Sports Soccer going for about a fiver for a pair of trainers. Now, me being 41, thought - bargain, a "cool" make for a fiver, I'll have a bit of that. Only to be told by my 9yr old daughter that no one wears that stuff anymore - it's all Nike, Adidas, Puma etc...

Roll on 5 years, and what happens - Kappa and Taccini are all "cool" again, and now them trainers are about 50 quid !!!!!. And the likes of Djokovic have got it tattoed all over their body

Similar note - I'd never heard of "Supadry" until the other day. Until my son wanted a bloody coat and it had to be Superdry - yeah, a kids coat for £120 !!!!.

In summary - who gives a flying f.... who makes our kit. It dont matter, what is cool today, will be crap tomorrow. Sorry to tell you folks, but unless you are aged between 13-18 - you haven't got a clue what is "cool" - you are like me, a middle aged guy who "thinks" he knows. And I can tell you this, your nikes, Adidas's etc.. are not that cool,

As a Villa fan, all I care about is that it has a claret body, blue sleeves and white shorts.

And as long as it is that - primark can make it for all I care !

Added Shorts and Scocks to my kits

villahomeumbrofull.png

villaawayumbrofull.png

Nike are one of the biggest brands in the world and are we leaving them because of quality issues

B.E.A.Utiful.... :)

Although you used BLACK socks you peasant. Booooo!!! ;)

Added Shorts and Scocks to my kits

villahomeumbrofull.png

villaawayumbrofull.png

Nike are one of the biggest brands in the world and are we leaving them because of quality issues

Hey buddy, can you do us all a favour and stop showing us these sexy kits?

For us it's the equivalent of staring at photos of Rihanna for hours on end before going on a blind date with a girl you're certain is going to be hideous.

So. a serious question.

If we get Macron, as expected, and lets say if the two kits were the ones just posted (which i agree are lovely and if they were, I would probably buy both, when I havent bought a kit in 4yrs) and If we could buy it in June.

Would people on here actually stop moaning and agree that Macron was

actually a good decision.

The point I am trying to make is what I said previous, what matters is the look of the kit, not who makes them.

Â