Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

As long as there are no claret shorts and that stupid man logo thing on the sleeves...

We will always have Claret shorts due to kit clashes in the league. The home kit will be Claret top with blue sleeves and White shorts like it has always been.

it seems that Villa are the only team to change their white shorts if there is a clash when playing away, as when teams who wear white shorts come to VP they still wear them and clash with us.

As long as there are no claret shorts and that stupid man logo thing on the sleeves...

We will always have Claret shorts due to kit clashes in the league. The home kit will be Claret top with blue sleeves and White shorts like it has always been.

it seems that Villa are the only team to change their white shorts if there is a clash when playing away, as when teams who wear white shorts come to VP they still wear them and clash with us.

I know yeah.

I remember Albion wore white shorts at Villa Park this season.

I think they're pretty good but I have this feeling that Macron won't come up with anything attractive based on the current crop of kits they do for club football.

My design is based on the Charlton Home kit and the collar is on West Ham kit

Charlton7347shop1.jpg

They did mention something about fan consultation.

Ah fair enough then, were the pinstripes inspired by another Macron kit or just something you added?

I think the main thing I'm concerned about is that the material of the Macron kits I've seen look quite cheap and nasty, although that Charlton top doesn't look too bad. I'm more afraid of them giving us a shirt like the West Ham home top they did.

Part of me says that Macron is too small time for us but another part of me sadly says "thats the way we are heading".

yep, or who ever agrees to this small time championship type deal possibly gets some brown envelopes and a new car, and free use of the ski chalet and lift passes

rather like a woman where i work who was supposed to sort the fleet of cars out, one luxury company offered a deal where the cars were costing 8k each for cars which start at 25k

she chose another make whose cars are far more 'budget' and oddly each car cost the company 10k each

weird that she always seem to be coming back from rather nice holidays and also had a brand spanking new car by the same people who the company signed with, but only after the deal was struck. hmmmmmm.

or maybe macron are paying us £10 million per season and are suddenly going to not be the biggest kit manufacturers of the special brew division 6 league in wales, but instead become a well know international brand who all major retail outlets are banging at the door trying to get in on the action?

bahahahahaha sorry i could not keep the bullshit up any longer.

cheap and nasty seems to be the way randy is determind to have aston villa look no matter what it costs.

I assume you meant collar, but I actually really like that, nice and simple. I'd rather have no collar though and maybe a bit of blue around the neckline but that looks really smart. It's the material that Macron kits seemm to all be made of that concerns me most though, it all looks cheap and nasty and uncomfortable.

Â