Villa Kit 2012-2013

deeps

I see where you are coming from with the sponsorship changes etc but I think it's safe to say that if this man signs the deadlines with Nike and then says we got messed about that we got messed about

moving away from Nike isn't the issue IMO they messed us about for years, charge too much for generic training gear and IMO don't have a good product, especially this year, forget the design element (which isn't great) the dry fit is horrible

[hypothetical]

What odd logic. Bloke who is shit at his job comes up with lame excuse that doesn't add up, it's safe to say that his lame excuse is valid?

How does that work?

———————

This is just another in a growing trend of things from the club where it's always someone else's fault, they really do need to start manning up and admitting their faults and moving on from there.

I wonder how many shirts Man City sold before Sheikh Mansour and how that compares with how many they sell now.

Also I wonder how many shirts Chelsea sold before Abramovich and how that compares with how many they sell now.

Quite , certainly where I live Suddenly Man City shirt's have just started popping up in all the sports shops.

Also seeing what the big teams get for shirts sponsorship just shows how lopsided the league is in terms of ability to generate income and also how this FFP rule has really played into the hands of those teams !!

Champions league footy makes all the difference. Look at Spurs they had the cheek to put different sponsors on all three shirts last season.

Much as I don't care for the spuds, they didn't.

They had 2 sponsors... Autonomy and Aurasma which are one and the same. Autonomy=Name of company(software R&D) Aurasma=Augmented Reality App (Devloped by company)

The Autonomy brand is now a part of Hewlett-Packard, who I seem to remember THFC having before.

It's just the same as our Rover/MG deal.

Let me just say that Nike make the best training gear by far. They're compression/dri-fit kit for example in it's various forms pisses all over anything I've tried from Adidas, Under Armour, Skins, anyone you can name. Skins especially given the price difference.

Nike make real top quality gear, make no mistake. Football shirts included.

Macron? No idea. Had no idea they existed till this thread popped up. Doesn't mean they're shit, but I'll be **** amazed if they're anything but a step down.

Welcome to Aston Villa circa 2012.

For the record. Many people on various boards blame Nike for the checks on our kits. It was the idea of the club to do this on every shirt in the foreseeable future. That Greenford guy will look at template drawings or mocks ups by Nike shortlist 2/3 present to the board and chose one. Nike do the rest.

Villa fans all moan (myself included) but to moan about having the biggest sports company in the world making your kits and training gear an wanting a more exclusive design from a poorer quality company is mental IMO.

Only umbro adidas or puma would be decent. Either way the shirt will no doubt have checkers on it.

To be honest cant believe peoples reactions to this supposedly MACRON deal! If you look at them properly you will find they they are the biggest kit sponors outside of the prem! Yh you may argue some of the teams are of lesser quality, but the money is there and if its 1 thing we all been made aware of is, that we aint got a pot to piss in! So i say if it happens bring it on cant be any worse than the shite NIKE have come up with in past seasons. Plus we'll be 1 of their biggest teams so they'll treat us with enough respect and get the kits out when they say they will!!! UTV

For the record. Many people on various boards blame Nike for the checks on our kits. It was the idea of the club to do this on every shirt in the foreseeable future.

You are half right, the checks on the kit weren't down to Nike they were down to one man and one man alone. Randy Lerner.

Villa fans all moan (myself included) but to moan about having the biggest sports company in the world making your kits and training gear an wanting a more exclusive design from a poorer quality company is mental IMO.

Nike don't want us any more, they aren't interested in renewing the deal with us don't believe this is the clubs decision to go with a worse deal with a smaller company.

Only umbro adidas or puma would be decent. Either way the shirt will no doubt have checkers on it.

Yes it will I'm sure. As for Umbro they are part of Nike so you can forget that one, as for Addidas or Puma we would be of no interest to the likes of them.

The Meaning EVil report says we sell 100,000 pa? Takes some believing but they may well have been briefed about it.

mayby not 100,000 replica shirts, but 100,00 villa branded clothing like training tops, jumpers and jogging bottoms etc.

Aren't the checks on a number of Nike kits? No just Villa, or did I imagine that?

Personally, I don't care which Co. "makes" the overpriced nylon shirts - they're all made by poor people in nasty working conditions somewhere in the third world anyway, aren't they. And if they're not made in Bolton, they'll be made abroad.

Whether the label says Nike or Umbro or Macron is of no consequence to me.

I would want the shirt to be traditional C&B with white shorts / white away with either claret or blue shorts, and of good quality, but that's pretty much it. I don't get the fuss over the manufacturer.

To be honest cant believe peoples reactions to this supposedly MACRON deal! If you look at them properly you will find they they are the biggest kit sponors outside of the prem! Yh you may argue some of the teams are of lesser quality, but the money is there and if its 1 thing we all been made aware of is, that we aint got a pot to piss in! So i say if it happens bring it on cant be any worse than the shite NIKE have come up with in past seasons. Plus we'll be 1 of their biggest teams so they'll treat us with enough respect and get the kits out when they say they will!!! UTV

1.your wrong

2. what is there to argue about? it is a fact, SOME of the teams? by that do you mean all but napoli? who have been in the top 5 only 1 time in the last 20 years ( it is how far i could be bothered going back so may be more)

3. how is the money there? how much merchendise are they geared up to sell? distribution? branding? is it more than nike? no , so there is NOT more money is there!

4. being the biggest fish in a pond of tampons, used condoms and floating shit is not something to be bragging about. i would rather be a small fish in the biggest pond in the world full of the worlds best thanks very much.

1.your wrong

2. what is there to argue about? it is a fact, SOME of the teams? by that do you mean all but napoli? who have been in the top 5 only 1 time in the last 20 years ( it is how far i could be bothered going back so may be more)

3. how is the money there? how much merchendise are they geared up to sell? distribution? branding? is it more than nike? no , so there is NOT more money is there!

4. being the biggest fish in a pond of tampons, used condoms and floating shit is not something to be bragging about. i would rather be a small fish in the biggest pond in the world full of the worlds best thanks very much.

:o

If you're getting this angry and wound up by a little logo on the shirt, what are you like when faced with actual problems and troubles?

Oh and 'YOU'RE wrong' :winkold:

1.your wrong

:o

If you're getting this angry and wound up by a little logo on the shirt, what are you like when faced with actual problems and troubles?

Oh and 'YOU'RE wrong' :winkold:

when im typing from my mobile phone there will be spelling mistakes, if you are getting this angry and wound up by a little spelling mistake on a fans forum, what are you like when faced with actual problems and troubles? :o

Thats it then ... itll be great being one Macrons biggest names... im sure the 31k down Villa Park on Saturday will get one, but no one else will even be exposed to the brand.

Plus we'll be continuing the good work in Hong Kong in the summer - cant wait for the kit lauch in 'Macron-Town' HK.

Some people need to stop thinking so small time ....

We'll be the biggest name if we dropped to Macron

We'll be the biggest team in Championship if we got relegated

Â