Irreverentad's Relationship Advice Thread

irreverentad

Sorry to hear about your break up pal... sounds like you know deep down you have done the right thing. Will seem strange at first, as your other half will have no doubt played a big part in your life and been not just a lover, but a friend and confidant as well. First few weeks are the hardest but will get easier.

On another note, you can have some cracking wanks, guilt free now! 

Especially if he kept any of the photos. Nothing better than cracking one out to nudes of an ex.
Literally nothing
Your mates ex? Your mates current girl?

Especially if he kept any of the photos. Nothing better than cracking one out to nudes of an ex.
Literally nothing

Your mate's Mom?

Literally nothing

Your mate's Mom?

Your mom?

Literally nothing

Your mate's Mom?

Your mom?

Your moms mom?

Sorry to hear about your break up pal... sounds like you know deep down you have done the right thing. Will seem strange at first, as your other half will have no doubt played a big part in your life and been not just a lover, but a friend and confidant as well. First few weeks are the hardest but will get easier.

If it is true that 'when the balls are full the head is empty' it is probably advisable to keep the system well drained, if you are determined to resist the Siren's call.

• Like 1

Literally nothing

Your mate's Mom?

Your mom?

Your moms mom?

Your Dad?

Literally nothing

Your mate's Mom?

Your mom?

Your moms mom?

Your Dad?

You?

Thanks Xela.... and all the subsequent posts :D I just snorted a laugh at my desk. Annoying.

Me and the ex have text each other since the official break-up. Not the best idea, I know. But we originally had to because she needs to get the rest of her stuff from my house, and then a few texts carried on from there. We both know it's for the best though, deep down, I think.

Literally nothing

Your mate's Mom?

Your mom?

Your moms mom?

Your Dad?

You?

Ah... mirror wanks. Nothing better.

• Like 1

Thanks Xela.... and all the subsequent posts :D I just snorted a laugh at my desk. Annoying.

Me and the ex have text each other since the official break-up. Not the best idea, I know. But we originally had to because she needs to get the rest of her stuff from my house, and then a few texts carried on from there. We both know it's for the best though, deep down, I think.

You gonna cut contact altogether? 

I'm nearing 5 months post breakup, feel alot better than I did but I still think of her every day. Getting weird now.

You gonna cut contact altogether? 

I'm nearing 5 months post breakup, feel alot better than I did but I still think of her every day. Getting weird now.

You, Rugeley, Leemond, Amsterdam.

You won't be thinking about her anymore.

Â