Enda Stevens

TrentVilla

Bennett is much, much, much better than Stevens. It isn't even close IMO. Bennett gets some shit on here and I can see why, I'm not blind, I've even give it myself. But the kid had serious potential.

Stevens is another Lichaj. Players like that bore me to tears and I'm tired of being bored by my club.

Get a grib. Bentekke has serious potential, Westwood has good potential. When compared to these guys he does not have serious potential.

The guy cannot defend and we have ones on here now trying to defend him saying he is a winger. Nani is a winger, Ox Chamberlin is a winger. Bennet is not a winger. Really annoys me. If Bennett wasnt English he would be the butt of jokes like Bannan

Bennett is much, much, much better than Stevens. It isn't even close IMO. Bennett gets some shit on here and I can see why, I'm not blind, I've even give it myself. But the kid had serious potential.

Stevens is another Lichaj. Players like that bore me to tears and I'm tired of being bored by my club.

Get a grib. Bentekke has serious potential, Westwood has good potential. When compared to these guys he does not have serious potential.

The guy cannot defend and we have ones on here now trying to defend him saying he is a winger. Nani is a winger, Ox Chamberlin is a winger. Bennet is not a winger. Really annoys me. If Bennett wasnt English he would be the butt of jokes like Bannan

Why are people so quick to condemn young players after only having one season in the premier league? Granted he's made mistakes and he hasn't set the place alight like Benteke but some people are so harsh on here. Some players take longer to adjust than others. Being honest every player in the defence has had terrible games at times it's just guys like Lowton seem to have dodged the bullet at times by scoring important goals. Baker's made some rather shocking hiccups yet he at the moment is regarded as an amazing talent. I think we should just show some belief in Lambert, he's earned it and if he thinks Bennett next season is good enough, then he's got my full backing. I don't think Bennett will be first choice next season but I don't think he's complete crap like what some people in here seem to be implying.

In regards to Stevens, I wonder where he'll fit in. The main reason I think he'll be going is largely due to Lambert not signing him and not really showing anything at all. I think when Bennett was having a rocky time if Stevens was at least good enough I think he would of been given a chance but clearly he mustn't be cutting it on the training ground or something.

Oh well. Essentially I'll believe in what Lambert decides because he's earned my belief this season, when I've actually doubted him and his ways.

• 2 months later...

from the OS facebook page (so no link)

Enda Stevens has joined Notts County on a 28-day emergency loan. The 23-year-old left back will be eligible to play in County’s Capital One Cup second round game tonight against Liverpool at Anfield.

from the OS facebook page (so no link)

Enda Stevens has joined Notts County on a 28-day emergency loan. The 23-year-old left back will be eligible to play in County’s Capital One Cup second round game tonight against Liverpool at Anfield.

But he will get cup tied.

dont think he was ever genuine 1st team squad to be bomb squadded.

hope he does well there and should do a good job in that division or even lower championship. might be a reason to watch that game tonight now

Â