Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does N'Zogbia never got 90 minutes? He either doesn't start or gets hauled off on 75 minutes.

I find this to be very frustrating especially when Marc isnt really offering as much at the moment.

It would be a real shame if it was down to some kind of personal grudge.

We've scored 4 goals since the start of February (lol). N'Zogbia has scored or assisted in three of them. Despite this, he was substituted off after assisting Keane's goal against Newcastle, and was taken off against Blackburn after putting us 1-0 ahead. He didn't even start the Man City or Wigan games.

What the **** is this all about? He's finally hitting some kind of form and he's getting less time than ever.

He goes missing but still offers more than albrighton, i wouldn't say that he doesn't deserve get subbed but he deserves it less than albrighton in a comparable position so it's frustrating me on that level alone.

He just makes shit decisions often and is tool greedy, we had the game won on the weekend, all he had to do was pass the ball to his left and albrighton would have had an open goal practically but he shot weakly, I had a feeling at the time that one moment would cost us....kind of undoes what he did in scoring to an extent.....

We've scored 4 goals since the start of February (lol). N'Zogbia has scored or assisted in three of them. Despite this, he was substituted off after assisting Keane's goal against Newcastle, and was taken off against Blackburn after putting us 1-0 ahead. He didn't even start the Man City or Wigan games.

What the **** is this all about? He's finally hitting some kind of form and he's getting less time than ever.

That just shows that Nzogbia has been offensive to our manager ;-)

How did he play today?

He played well enough that when he was substituted McLeish got boo's although those boo's quickly turned to cheers and claps of appreciation for Zoggy. He seemed annoyed at being taken off though that changed when he saw it was Weimann and not Heskey he was coming off for, had it been Heskey we'd probably have a dead manager right now.

our great tactician (AMcL) did again stupid mistake by substituting NZog, who has played really well, instead of Petrov, who was dead after 60 minutes again. it should be Gardner for Petrov in around 60 mins, Bannan for Herd few minutes later together with Weimann for Albrighton instead of bringing NZog off. NZog seemed to be disgusted again despite playing well.

I didn't see the fuss with taking Zog off today, thought he was quite poor.

He linked up with Ireland well today and those two looked the only ones who were going to do anything attacking-wise. More than that though, I think a lot of people think that there were players who performed worse overall, so they should have been substituted instead. Albrighton and Gabby were pretty rubbish today and Petrov wasn't great either but we all know he gets tired easily.

Â